• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lucky I wasn't shaving

Macion Grey

the Libertine
Woke up today to the gentle tap of an apathetic postal worker. Muttering about how said gentle tap could have possibly waken me up, only going to sleep but two hours before this moment. The door creaks in that familiar, softly annoying manner and I look around for that damn postman. Gone. Couldn't even wait ten seconds. At least they left the box.

I glance offhandedly at the present parcel, and decide by it's size that it must be the Perfumes I purchased a few weeks ago for my wife. I pick it up and put it across the hall from my bedroom door so I won't forget about it when I wake up, and back to sleep I go.

A word of advice: Never go to sleep when there is a possibility someone has delivered not just a bomb, but a thermo-nuclear warhead in disguise to you door. I should have made some calculated guesses based on the Radioactive stickers pasted all over the box, and the fact that I had to use an engine crane to move it. Suffice to say, I not only need a new house, but so does all of the Barrossa Valley. No more full bodied Shiraz for you America.

THANK YOU 4cbln3 (Dave)!!! Your affluent effluent drives even the most zeal-minded to imbibe. I am rather certain some of these sticks you sent me I could not buy, even if I wanted to. I am therefore also certain you secretly own a country or two due to the massive, epic, ridiculous, superhappyluckygoldstar package you sent silly old Mac.

Actually, how am I still alive and typing this?

Only you, Ion, could make such an insane bombing story like this one! Or was it real, I don't even know anymore! Good on you fellas!! :laugh: Macy's truly a good Aussie!

Way to play long distance boys :thumbs:

Oh, and for whomever is wondering: Yes, I do shave with a straight razor and yes, I do answer the door whilst shaving with said straight razor. It is considered rude not to answer the door without a finely honed and stropped blade held against your face, or without a face covered in Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap.

It is quite honestly, a chore answering the door in Australia. Just thought I would clarify.

Petty masochistic grammar tendencies induced this edit

If I had been the one to ring the doorbell would you have looked like this?

shavingcreampic.jpg
sign.gif
sign.gif

I felt a twinge of sadness that us newbs are partaking of a pass that didn't include you, my brother! I figured I would let you know you aren't but a stones throw away
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From what I've learned here recently, Canada just celebrated Thanksgiving so it must be Christmas there
laugh.gif

Merry Christmas Lon!
sign.gif

shavingcreampic.jpg
sign.gif
sign.gif

I felt a twinge of sadness that us newbs are partaking of a pass that didn't include you, my brother! I figured I would let you know you aren't but a stones throw away
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From what I've learned here recently, Canada just celebrated Thanksgiving so it must be Christmas there
laugh.gif

Merry Christmas Lon!
sign.gif

It is Easter 2012 here at the moment, and some of your cigars smell like boutique chocolates. All is relative when you are touched by insanity.

One of these days Alice, straight to the moon! Or, more relevant: One of these days Dave, I'll join in a pass!

Still, you are generous and should win some sort of peace prize.

Well Happy Easter (buck,buck,buck *sound of the Easter bunny*)

Glad those made it to you, wasn't sure if customs raised an eyebrow when the label said a cup and cookies were inside. Does the USPS allow NC cigars to be routinely shipped to your country? If I remember reading somewhere they mark up the NC's immensely.

It's kind of a mute point now, but I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag by asking you, so I just winged it.

I don't know if I'm deserving of a peace prize, but I am a peaceful man (or at least strive to be
smile.gif
)

Enjoy them while your wife enjoys her perfume!

Dave

shavingcreampic.jpg
sign.gif
sign.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Merry Christmas Lon!
sign.gif

It is Easter 2012 here at the moment, and some of your cigars smell like boutique chocolates. All is relative when you are touched by insanity.

One of these days Alice, straight to the moon! Or, more relevant: One of these days Dave, I'll join in a pass!

Still, you are generous and should win some sort of peace prize.

Do it Macion, it's great fun.

Nice play.

Well Happy Easter (buck,buck,buck *sound of the Easter bunny*)

Glad those made it to you, wasn't sure if customs raised an eyebrow when the label said a cup and cookies were inside. Does the USPS allow NC cigars to be routinely shipped to your country? If I remember reading somewhere they mark up the NC's immensely.

It's kind of a mute point now, but I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag by asking you, so I just winged it.

I don't know if I'm deserving of a peace prize, but I am a peaceful man (or at least strive to be
smile.gif
)

Enjoy them while your wife enjoys her perfume!

Dave

Oh my yes, such a large duty on tobacco down here. $318 a kg. That was another very welcome thing to have this parcel slip through customs, thus making the surprise all the better.

I don't concern myself too much over having to pay the exorbitant fees though, because a) There is nothing I can do about it, and b) It means my cigars didn't fall off the plane.

I trust my IQ has risen a few points after reading your eloquent prose.

Nice target, by the way.

Hah! Nice hitting my very deserving Australian Brother. Dave doesn't mess around. I know this first hand.

Definitely can relate to his no hostages approach.

Take care Macion!