• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mac n' Cheese

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Macaroni N' Cheese

8 oz Elbow Macaroni
12 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
1 Cup Milk
1 Egg
1 Tsp Dry Mustard
1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
½ Tsp Salt
Paprika
1 Tblsp Butter
¼ Cup Chopped Onion

(I usually double the ingredients as I like to make a big batch)

I’ll first bring a large pot of water to boiling and get the macaroni noodles started. While that’s cooking, I’ll go ahead and get all the other ingredients set up and ready. Wisk the egg in a bowl, milk measured and ready, onion chopped, and the dry mustard, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl. Go ahead and turn the oven on to 350 degrees.

As the macaroni is right at being done, take a tablespoon of the boiling water and add to the three dry ingredients and stir. Drain the macaroni, then put the noodles back in the pot. Add the butter and egg and stir well. Once this is done, pour the milk in with the spices, the 2 ½ cups of cheese, and chopped onion then stir well. When done, pour the macaroni mixture in and stir all together.

Pour the macaroni/cheese mixture into a lightly greased baking dish and even out. Layer the remaining shredded cheese on top, spreading it out evenly. Sprinkle Paprika on top of the cheese, then slide into the oven and let cook for approximately one hour.

Mmm...mmmm...

DSC01753.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

Grilled pork chops, fried cabbage w/Kielbasa, Mac n' cheese, slaw, and buttermilk biscuits fresh out the oven. I know y'all don't want none a this.

DSC01760.jpg