• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macanudo Bus Tour...

statelandman

The Macanudo Bus Tour will be in Sacramento tomorrow. Has anybody checked this out yet? Is it worth a trip, or is it just a hokey marketing ploy?
Any freebies to be mooched? ???

I've never seen it before. But it will be here next Thursday so I took the day off to check it out :lookup:

I checked it out with ole' Delarob (some of you FOGs no him from LOTL & a few other boards) back in March of 2002 and to answer your question, mooch as many free ceegars you want. We both smoked free ones on the bus and left with a handful each.... :D
They give boxes of em' away at every stop and I bet for an ISOM or 2, you'll probably get what you want. :thumbs:

Well, I went down and bought a Macanudo on Friday so I could go visit the tour bus on Saturday. Waited all day like a kid waiting for Santa Claus, finally went down there at about 6:00pm. And guess what? It was last night! I missed it!! So dumb I can't read my own calendar I guess... ??? ??? ???

damn!! that sux!! i visited the mac bus last year and it
was awesome!! felt like a rock star! plush bus w/hotties
on it, and ceeegaaars! i plan on catching it again when
it comes through dfw area. :thumbs:

my condolences dude! ???

sad2.gif
they aren't coming here!
sad2.gif

sad2.gif
they're going to lubbock and midland
sad2.gif

hmmmmmmmm............might hafta make a road trip! :thumbs:

any fellow texicans interested in a herfin' trip to west texas? share expenses?
sept. 26 lubbock, sept. 27 midland(or maybe vice versa, i'll look again)

todd

I made it out to see the Macanudo bus. That thing is awesome! :p I got there when they opened the door at 3:00 and didn't leave till they threw me out at 7:00

I bought three cigars and went home with 10. They were giving out all the flavors. Maduro, Cafe and Robust.

I was suprised though... Not as many people as i expected to see there. But it was fun all the same :D

Nick

Did you check on-line yet for the event day and see the pictures they posted for the day. Glad you had a great time and enjoy them ceegars. Let us know what day you were on the bus and what you were wearing so we can take a look at your ugly butt.... lol :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
Did you check on-line yet for the event day and see the pictures they posted for the day. Glad you had a great time and enjoy them ceegars. Let us know what day you were on the bus and what you were wearing so we can take a look at your ugly butt.... lol :D :thumbs: :p
The pictures aren't online yet. The bus was here last night (9/11). They said the pics should be on the site in a week or so. I was wearing a grey sweatshirt sitting next to my friend in a white shirt.

I went to the site last night to see pictures from other stops but couldn't find any. Where do they hide them?

I'm hitting the Bus Tomorrow and again on Thursday. I'll be mouching like a pro. I hope they are handing out more than the hyde park's

Have fun brother and yes, they hand out all sorts of ceegars..... :thumbs:

Nick, I seen your picture on the bus. When Rod gets the photo album up, you can copy and paste it there. :)

Looks like I'm a little late..the show passed through my neck of the woods in may :(

The Mac bus just came by this past weekend. Lots of sales and goodies, along with food and drinks. I didnt like the cigars though. :p

We had alot of fun on the bus. I was with 4 friends and hung out the whole time it was here. We were the first ones on and the last ones off. All the Mac people were pretty cool too. They were giving us all kinds of stuff cause we were the only ones that stayed the whole time. I don't think I have ever smoked that many cigars in that amount time before in my life.

Not my favorite cigar. But when they keep handing them to you, ya smoke 'em

I'll add the picture to the photo album when it comes back up.

Well I brought my non cigar smoking girlfriend with me on the bus to help mooch. I won 1 cigar and they gave me another to smoke but that was all. Did I not mooch right? Smoked 1 there and left with 3 (b/c of my girlfriend). I'm hitting it again tomorrow so maybe they will hook me up a little better. I liked the Maduro the best of the 3 they had to offer.