• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macanudo bus

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Coming this Wednesday (14th). Will be down at Briars and Blends on South Hampton. Think I may pay them another visit. (This is also the shop with the Opus's)

Enjoy Rob and except all the cigars they want to give you..... :D :thumbs: :p

Robbmt said:
Will be down at Briars and Blends on South Hampton. Think I may pay them another visit.
This is a big deal for those guys. I heard them say Channel 5 will be down there as well. I guess tomorrow will be the last day for the Opus shopping spree. What time were you planning to go? Unfortunately I can't make it because of a pre-arranged fishing trip, but if that fall through I will be there.

stogieman said:
you mean accept, don't you?? :sign: :sign: :sign:

just bustin your chops Charlie :p

I thought he meant he'd enjoy it except for the Macanudo cigars. :0

Fast4Dr said:
stogieman said:
you mean accept, don't you?? :sign: :sign: :sign:

just bustin your chops Charlie :p
I was gonna say steal all the cigars you can but I tried to behave for a change.... :D :thumbs: :p

this bus came through Omaha the other day (Wednesday?) and I found out the day after! man was I pissed.

Here's a little Macanudo bus trivia - Did you know that after several requests from some fairly well know dealers, the company refuses to make a stop in South Dakota, despite using Mount Rushmore as advertising on the bus?

There is a neat site with that bus on it, check it out here for more info. :thumbs:

This is a heads up for all our Texas / Louisiana brothers. The Macanudo Bus is in your state this month. I know Texas is a very large state so hopefully you get a chance to take a break and smoke some of their new stuff on them..... :)

http://www.macanudotour.com/events/index.cfm

:D :thumbs: :p