• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macanudo Maduro Hydepark

Azon

This is one of my favourites, im thinking of buying a box of those from Atlantic...

Whats your experience of these cigars?
Do you like´em, hate´em or dont care for´em?

Macanudo Maduros are probably one of the best maduros around. I have tried a ton as I am a maduro freak. Up to the point of trying one of these, Partagas Black Label and RyJ maduros were my favorites, have a box of each in the freezador. But the Macanudo smokes perfect and leaves such a great after taste it it hard to beat. I was just online pricing them. Might be my gift to myself!!!

I don't know if you are as value oriented as I am, but you might want to take a peak at the Macanudo seconds (including the Hyde Park maddies) at smokeall.com. They are listed under the "Old Fashioned bundles".
Bundle of 20 for $30.75.

I will take a look, thanx.

by the way. Do Zetterberg play again after his broken leg?

i saw your signature... and Swede as i am im proud of our boyz over there!!

No me gusta Macanudos. Not that it matters. :p

I've heard these are good cigars. Just not my cup of tea.

The Hyde Park is the only Mac I liked. It is extremely mild which is just not what I'm looking for much anymore. It does have a nice creamy flavor though. And if you're into flawless construction you can't go wrong with a Macanudo.

In fact im looking for a mild and creamy cigar to compensat al those strong ones in the humis now. I cant smoke strong cigars all the time. Im getting "cigar-blind" :D That way you cant make out what a good smoke is if you smoke Powwa cigars all the time.

Im going for a box of AVO Intermezzon also later on, and these are mild and cremy also :p

Azon said:
Im going for a box of AVO Intermezzo also later on, and these are mild and cremy also :p
I don't know if I would consider those Mild

The AVO 22 is the best I've had but unfortunately extremely limited procuction (much less then the 77) and no longer available for sale :(

lucasbuck said:
The AVO 22 is the best I've had but unfortunately extremely limited procuction (much less then the 77) and no longer available for sale :(
Thats to bad, i would be happy to try one, but i guess its to late ???

The Macanudo Hyde Park maduro was the first box of cigars that I ever bought. I still have one or two, I think. I wish I were not running so low. I love them. :love:

Macanudo's confuse me. I smoked the maduro hyde park and loved it. Then I smoked the maduro baron de rothschild and found it harsh. I have the exact opposite experience with the natural wrappers. I don't like the regular hyde park but I do like the baron de rothschild. Does this make any sense?