• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macanudo Maduro

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay I have just tried a great maduro cigar it was the "Diplomat". From the maduro line, very nice color and smooth somewhat earthy smell. Great construction no tears/holes, nice and firm. When I lit the cigar it burned nicely with no bitter taste, and no after taste, had a nice mellow taste on the tongue. I had the cigar with some "Knob Creek" bourbon. This gave it a nice flavor. I got this in a bomb. I am sorry if I have forgotten who gave it to me. I really like this cigar and I am planning on getting more to put in my daily smoke selection.

So has anybody knwo of a good place to pick these up. The cheapest I have seen them are 4.50 each. I just really liked them.

For a little cheaper and stronger flavor, try the Punch Rothschild Maduro Maduro. The Hoyo line tastses almost exactly alike and both are in the $3 range.

Sam

Mike, try atlanticcigar.com can't get any cheaper then them!!

Macanudo Hampton Court maduro. I don't know what Macanudo did, but there maduro cigars are f@#*ing awesome, yeah I know they aren't the top of the line cigar, but I love the flavor. Especially the diplomat maduro. Very pleasant smoke no after taste and great smoke volume. :thumbs: