• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macanudo Vintage Series

vintageafficianado

As I was walking down 5th avenue today I spotted a Nat Sherman tobacco store that I had managed to overlook previously. Upon investigating I decided on purchasing a Macanudo Vintage III. Although I consider myself somewhat of a newbie, I have established that many smooth cigars taste somewhat mild, some more then others. However the vintage III was such a fantastic smoke I took a cab back to 42nd and 5th to purchase another 2 for later, this time the Vintage VIII. Both the Vintage III and VIII cigars were medium bodied with an excellent aroma and an exquisite creamy aftertaste I had yet to encounter. I think I may purchase a box of the Vintage III in the near future. It is a key addition to one's humidor.

Macanudo Vintage!!! Those sound great. You must be a big time smoker? Those sure are some high end cigars. I hope to smoke good stuff like that some day. I can't even find those where I live. I've heard Macanudo is like the best in the world or something. Thanks for the post. :)

FLAVOR-SAVER said:
... Those sure are some high end cigars..... I've heard Macanudo is like the best in the world or something.
High end they are! Or high $$ anyway. 'Best' is a relative term, depending on who you're talking to... They are among the most sold tho....find em in every liquor shop in the world. :sign:

Heya VA... Nat is usually a little on the pricey side, they've got all that leather furniture to pay for :p

I personally like Macs. I have a weak spot for them, because they were the very first cigar I ever tried. The Vintage series are perty nice, very mellow, with a hint of super mild thrown in for good measure :p

Hey, if you like 'em, you like 'em!

I prefer the Hyde Park's in a maduro for Mac's, it's almost like having a Kit-Kat and I :love: Kit Kats... Mmmmmm

If you like smoking a Kit Kat...Go over to JR's and get those Vintage 93 Monte's...Definately a chocolatey smoke!!! I highly recommend them as they are just a tad stronger than the Mac's, and just a tad spicier! Plus for the price at JR's, they are a no brainer...Also, didn't JR's have a shop or 2 in the big city?

Emo

WHOOT! I absolutely love the monte '93 maduro. I just got 5 the other day during my buying binge for some passes. Man Emo, you couldn't be more correct. That is one of the best tasting cigars I've ever had, deeeeep dark wrapper, heavy chocolate taste, and a big bootied chick to go with it! *cough*. I mean it's an awesome cigar. Little more than the $3 limit Patrick's talkin about tho, but it's well worth the cha ching for them. Over here, JR has them for 3.50 per. Not a bad price at all, but sometimes the site has them for a lot less, just never bought them :p

This is a pretty cool forum, I didn't know they had forums such as this for cigar afficianados. Anyway, have any of you tried the H. Upmann Aniversary Series? or the Monarch Tubes? I was meaning to try some of those but Im in VA for the rest of the month and I havn't the slightest clue on a good cigar place over here. Are the Maduro wrappers generally stronger then the others? I have only tried 1 maduro and it didn't strike me as too much stronger then what I usually smoke.

What part of Va. are you in? May be able to point you in the right direction!

I knew I should have snagged that '93 that you put in PB's pass, Emo!

Virginia Beach, VA

It's deffinetly one of the most relaxing places. I live in NY and VA both and when I need to get away from the crazy NY lifestyle I go to VA and when I start getting bored with being so laid back it's back to NY.