• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macanudo's

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Over the last week I have smoked 4 Mac's 2 maduros and 2 cafe's of various sizes. They were a gift from my local tobacconist about 4 months ago. I let them sit in my humidor to give them sometime and found them to be very boring! unflavorfull and extremely one dimensional. and way overpriced.

Joe, I agree. The Macanudo line drove me to search elsewhere for better, stronger tobacco. In the words of Beast, "it's like sucking on air".

uh oh... Quoteth the Beast... That can't be good :p

I dunno, I'm kind of a fan of the Mac maduro's. Sometimes I really just want a nice, mild smoke to end the day, or mid-day, and Mac's have always been a good go-to for me. I dunno, for me, they're still a decent smoke, I don't smoke them nearly as much as I used to, my tastes have changed quite a bit.

One thing with Macs that I've noticed are that they won't really 'get better with age', like other cigars. They're just too mild. I've tried marrying them by sticking them next to a more powerful cigar, but I've gotten nothing for my troubles.

Anyways, I think Mac's should be touted as the 'Beginner' cigar, something to cut your teeth on until your ready to move on. Kinda like riding a motorcycle... Get the 250 to start out with, then move up to a big V-Twin 1800 *grunting like Tim Allen*

No way Tony, every 16 yr old boy should have a damn Hogg to ride, might as well start out on the right foot. My son is gonna get a box of Partagas D #4 ISOMs, and a 2000 (yr he was born) Harley Fat Boy for his 16th Birthday. I got a birthday comin up and would get those for myself if I had the cash. :D