• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Macbeth cigars

wtrfwler1

I was tailgating at the Jags game yesterday and a lady that works for Swisher Sweet here in Jax brought a box of these cigars. When it was time to leave last night a buddy who knows I smoke gave me the box with only one missing. Are these any good? Has anyone ever had one, if so what is you opinion? I had never heard of them before and really didn't know Swisher had anything other than Swisher Sweets.

Here is what the website says:
"To Smoke Any Other Cigar Is The Real Tragedy." MACBETH is a classic cigar that is enjoyed by connoisseurs everywhere. Its rich flavor comes from rare, aged tobaccos that are rolled by hand in the time-honored tradition. A natural binder and silky smooth Connecticut shade wrapper embrace the distinctive blend of Cuban seed Dominican and Mexican tobaccos. And the aroma deserves a standing ovation.

I put them in the humi last night and will let them rest for a while and then see what they are like. Got nothing to lose, they were free.
Thanks
Robby

Never heard of them, Try one, if you like them smoke them otherwise pass them out.

Never heard of them, Try one, if you like them smoke them otherwise pass them out.

That's kind of what I was thinking. Give them out to friends who never smoke, but feel like it's the cool thing to do every now and then.

MacBeth

Country of Origin: Dominican Republic

Blend:
Wrapper: Connecticut
Binder: Mexico
Filler: Dominican Republic, Mexico
Flavor Characteristics:
3. Medium-bodied

Serving Suggestions: The smooth MacBeth is a perfect early afternoon cigar. Enjoy this one with a dry Chardonnay or a crisp Chablis.

MacBeth: Hand crafted in the cigar center of Santiago, Dominican Republic, the MacBeth line of premium cigars has been pleasing cigar smokers for years with its rich, smooth flavor profile and exquisite construction. The nationally distributed MacBeth is completely rolled by hand in the time-honored Cuban tradition. The makers of the MacBeth claim that “To Smoke Any Other Cigar Is The Real Tragedy". While you may or may not buy into this philosophy, we think you’ll agree that the MacBeth is a beautiful cigar that certainly deserves your consideration. A natural binder and silky smooth Connecticut shade wrapper provide the proper finish for the distinctive blend of Cuban seed Dominican and Mexican tobaccos. Indeed, the aroma brought forth from these fine long-filler tobaccos is pure temptation -- mild, pleasant, and never a disappointment. A true classic. As distinctive as its name. MACBETH.

http://www.cigaraffair.com/nov05.html