• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mad About Maduro Pass  

CP

Administrator
Friday night I got in the mail a box of Maria Mancini Magic Mountains in maduro from JR's. As I was making room for it in my coolerdor I looked at all the maduro cigars that I am smoking and I came up with an idea for my first pass on this board. I am proposing a pass with maduros only, any size.I will be taking 12 participants for this pass. Please e-mail me your snailers at orlando@intrepid.net. I will post the beginning lineup of cigars later today. PLEASE CONTINUE HERE

I got home last night to find a lovely box of maduro cigars. All looks good except that a couple cigars on the put list are unaccounted for. The LRE favorita and Hoja Cubana Torp are not in the box and not crossed off the list. Also, no one has put their name on any puts and takes which seems to be very customary in box passes. This is the first one I've seen with no account of who took and put what.Anyway, here are my takes:JR Ult PadronExcalibur #1Padron 2000puts:Fuente Double CoronaLa Luna RobustoLa Luna Maduro Fuerte bolidoMiyares CoronaDon Thomas RobustoAristoff Black robusto(All maduro of course)I also put a gift bag FOR SHADOW ONLY!, partly to repay a random act of kindness....one good turn desrves another! Thanks buddy!These are coming just for you Shadow:Camacho Havana NacionaleBauza PyramidLa Luna Reserva robustoAristoff Black cameroon robustoMaria Mancini DegaulleThanks for the Pass!!!I am headed out in a couple minutes to the Post Ofiice to mail the box to Tim Hampton, confirmation #0300 6000 0001 1486 2463Heads up Tim!!!.........Enjoy!!!

cut & paste from the old board:
---------------------------------------Alright, the pass is closed. Order of the pass will be:1. Joe M,, VA
2. Keith S., KY
3. Mel T., GA
4. Todd G., FL
5. Peter K., FL
6. Ardis A., CO
7, Ben H., CO
8. Tim H., CA
9. Paul S., WA
10. Don S., WA
11. Craig D., CT
12. Darryl M., NJAnd back to me (shadow). I want to track this through Cigartracker and a couple of you still need to sign up. I'm looking at sending this out this Friday.Standard pass rules apply. Maduros only.

Heads up Paul. The pass is on it's way to you!Believe it or not, we had some snow yesterday, about 2 feet.LOL. I got so excited I didn't write down my puts and takes.Duh. What a great box of cigars. Thanks for letting me play!

Well......the box arrived today and other than giving the "crystals" a little water everything looks great!! I enjoyed the JR Ultimate this evening....Mmmmmmm!!!, and will be sending the box on it's way :( tomorrow.Takes;
Carlos Torano
Hoyo de Montery
JR UltimatePuts;
Macanudo Maduro (of course)
Montecristo
Cordova
El Rey del Mundo
Tesoro

OK Don it is on it's way to you! Confirmation # is 0300 6000 0003 6273 4055. The Post Office said you should get it by fri. or sat..........enjoy!!

Box is here now... Really nice sticks in there. I'll post the puts and takes and it will go out on Monday.

Hi all.  New member looking to join a pass.  Not completely sure of how to go about it.  Any advice would be appreciated.Already read most of the text about the rules and passes, but want to contact someone about when to join and if there's room. Thanks

Ok Craig box is on the way. It got busy here and I forgot the puts and takes, sorry. Well here is the confirmation # 0300 6000 0003 6553 0906. Love them Maduros. :cool: