• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Madelaine Humidification Stuff - Deal of the Year!

Baird

So I go to my local grocery store tonight to pick up food for dinner and they have a little smoke shop attached. They sell a few cigars and have a cigar accessory section.

I decided to take a look around and noticed a sign that said "select cigar accessories - 90% off". A couple of cheap items were marked 90% off ($3 bullet cutters for $0.30, etc.). The 16 oz Madelaine Propylene Glycol Solution and Crystal Clear Humidifier Jars were not marked and I doubted they were on sale. Of course I asked, and the pissy teenager asked me "if I could read the sign". :D

Needless to say..... I left with 6 of the PG solutions and 4 of the crystal jars. :p She was obviously bad at math and since she couldn't figure out what 90% of $17.95 (PG) and $9.99 (crystals) was, she decided to charge me $1.00 for each of the PG solutions and $0.50 total for the 4 jars.

I would normally feel bad but she was a beatch. ;) Also, I asked her a couple of times if she was sure and as soon as she looked at me like I was retarded, I cleaned the shelves. :whistling: :D

$140 worth of cigar stuff (which I actually needed) for $6.50. Not a bad deal.

So I go to my local grocery store tonight to pick up food for dinner and they have a little smoke shop attached. They sell a few cigars and have a cigar accessory section.

I decided to take a look around and noticed a sign that said "select cigar accessories - 90% off". A couple of cheap items were marked 90% off ($3 bullet cutters for $0.30, etc.). The 16 oz Madelaine Propylene Glycol Solution and Crystal Clear Humidifier Jars were not marked and I doubted they were on sale. Of course I asked, and the pissy teenager asked me "if I could read the sign". :D

Needless to say..... I left with 6 of the PG solutions and 4 of the crystal jars. :p She was obviously bad at math and since she couldn't figure out what 90% of $17.95 (PG) and $9.99 (crystals) was, she decided to charge me $1.00 for each of the PG solutions and $0.50 total for the 4 jars.

I would normally feel bad but she was a beatch. ;) Also, I asked her a couple of times if she was sure and as soon as she looked at me like I was retarded, I cleaned the shelves. :whistling: :D

$140 worth of cigar stuff (which I actually needed) for $6.50. Not a bad deal.

Love that...now next time when she is not there just buy something regular price and you will still be way ahead but no longer guilty...lol

I think I will go back tomorrow and buy all of the $5.00 Cuban RyJ Coronita en Cedres (5.25 x 40) they have. These are usually in the $10 range or so and are a good little smoke.

I have bought almost 10 BOXES of cigars in the last month (just started smoking cigars again recently)... but who can pass up a good deal? :whistling: :D

You'll like those jars, they work great. That's all I use in the desktop humidors. I even put a couple in one of my coolers and they keep humidity right at 70%. Good job on the discount. :D