• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maduro Opus on Ebay

I love that he is charging $10 for a usps priority small flat rate box. Great deal! :rolleyes:

I love that he is charging $10 for a usps priority small flat rate box. Great deal! :rolleyes:

It's ebay....what'd you expect? $5 extra profit off of shipping is nearly as bad as some of the sales that go on. When I bought my first humidor (man was that a mistake...it became a monitor prop) I didn't pay attention to the shipping and thought I got a great deal on a 50ct. for $20, stupid thing ended up costing $55 :angry: ....that's what I got for not reading the fine print. :(

A pretty expensive monitor rest IMO.

Edit to add.

Yeah it's the same guy, and oddly enough no feedback from the last opus maduro sale he made. What a coincidence

So is the listing for a damn cigar or 5 cigar bands? How could one hold him accountable if they thought it was for the cigar, but the listing stated 5 cigar bands?

So is the listing for a damn cigar or 5 cigar bands? How could one hold him accountable if they thought it was for the cigar, but the listing stated 5 cigar bands?

Ebay doesn't allow the sale of tobacco. This is a measure to get around that by selling "collectible bands, tins, boxes, etc." Getting your money back for something like is is a lost cause. Let the stupid people bid on this.

Hmmmm, up to $56,,,looks like the high bidder is someone named Carlito,,,out of the Dom Rep

THIS! Is just insane, two sticks?

Also there's that great deal on a small flat rate box again.