• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Magic Chef 29

joselastra

So, I have a chance to score a Magic Chef 29 wine fridge. I see that theres not that much info on these. Is it a good buy? I can probably score it for around 70$. My thoughts are its going to be either this fridge or build a coolerdor. Its mainly going to be used to age my cigars(I'm hoping it will hold enough boxes), as I already have 2 100ct. humis and a 35ct humi. The fridge has a compressor, I know that those are obviously shunned upon in leiu of thermos'. Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.

What's the temp range on it? I've seen people write about using compressor-based fridges and not having issues. Will all depend on the seal and if it can hold humidity or not, though.

The fridge has a compressor, I know that those are obviously shunned upon in leiu of thermos'.

I think compressors will not work because they skew the humidity to often. Thermos do not do this.

I think.