• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Major Sitewide Upgrading

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
We will be launching an entirely new CigarPass.com in about a month. I know the forum is a little outdated (the skin, that is), however bare with us as we are nearing completion for the new site. I have a feeling the new design is going to blow you all away. :) CP is getting an entirely new look. Stay tuned!

You do too much for us already, this must be a true labor of love for you.

Wow........... :0 Have any more tricks up your sleeves in terms of plans for this site Rod? I can't wait to see the new CP. :thumbs:

You boys just better hope that Rod don't stop short or you'll be neck deep in his business.... :sign: :sign:

:thumbs: Rod

NA

I can't wait... first a poker room, now new skin! What's next dancin' girls and all the beer I can drink? :thumbs:

How aout a "games" section that features classic games like asteroids and space invaders? I'd pay a fee for it. :D

benjiev said:
Bring it on Baby......................
[snapback]164423[/snapback]​

Sweet, the wife is on a board where they have free old arcade games and members have lines in their avatar like "space invaders champion" and the high sores are wiped out after a month. A good way to encourage friendly competition and some interaction. That, and if you guys put in some games, maybe I won't post all over the time like a mini-ccat. :laugh: :laugh:

SFG75 said:
benjiev said:
Bring it on Baby......................
[snapback]164423[/snapback]​

Sweet, the wife is on a board where they have free old arcade games and members have lines in their avatar like "space invaders champion" and the high sores are wiped out after a month. A good way to encourage friendly competition and some interaction. That, and if you guys put in some games, maybe I won't post all over the time like a mini-ccat. :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]164429[/snapback]​

Hey SFG, I guess the low "sores" just need to heal on their own huh? :laugh: Could you PM me that forum? I used to kick BUTT on space invaders, I would love to check it out....

stevehawk said:
I can't wait...  first a poker room, now new skin!  What's next dancin' girls and all the beer I can drink?   :thumbs:
[snapback]164115[/snapback]​

I think it might be cool to have a map that shows the general location of where we all live. Nothing too detailed, but general locations. It would be cool to see where the concentrations might be, and help with herf ideas. It could be an "opt in" option in the control panel maybe? ;) It also might be cool for passes, when people sign up for a pass, their location would be hilighted on the map, and we could all follow along! :thumbs: Then again, some scumbag could watch and intercept it as well?
Oh well, just an idea good or bad tbd.

JV

Ps, thanks again for the poker room Rod! It works pretty well, and I think a fun time was had by all last night. :thumbs:

Any luck with getting more smiley's?

camaroon4me said:
stevehawk said:
I can't wait... first a poker room, now new skin! What's next dancin' girls and all the beer I can drink? :thumbs:
[snapback]164115[/snapback]​

I think it might be cool to have a map that shows the general location of where we all live. Nothing too detailed, but general locations. It would be cool to see where the concentrations might be, and help with herf ideas. It could be an "opt in" option in the control panel maybe? ;) It also might be cool for passes, when people sign up for a pass, their location would be hilighted on the map, and we could all follow along! :thumbs: Then again, some scumbag could watch and intercept it as well?
Oh well, just an idea good or bad tbd.

JV

Ps, thanks again for the poker room Rod! It works pretty well, and I think a fun time was had by all last night. :thumbs:

Any luck with getting more smiley's?
[snapback]164480[/snapback]​

Hold that thought on the map. Something is in the works, but won't come out until after the new site is launched.

Yes, more smilies will come after the new site is launched.

We're on hold right now as far as adding new features, as we'd like to wait until after the new site is in place. We have some VERY NICE contests coming soon as well. I do mean, VERY NICE contests! :)

Back