• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Making Room PIF

Marco-Polo

Go Irish Go!
Hi everyone,

I have a few packages going out tomorrow, and would like to take advantage of the pick-up to PIF.

First four new guys (<= 1 yr), and first four old guys (> 1yr), to post to this thread, get a PIF package.

The packages contain cigars - some new, some old, some good, some everyday. All have been sitting for at least 1 yr, so they should be in the prime of life, so to speak.

I've been lucky all around recently, and I hope that these come with a little good fortune attached.

New guys:
SweetRice80
Punk_Lawyer
Twizz
Golfanatic
(Sorry, MIB - posting them to Canada will get you either a nice import duty bill from CanPost or a nice item-refused letter from Customs :( Take it from the guy who tried to send his friends in Toronto a nice bottle this Christmas...)

Old guys:
BSneed51
BFisher88
Jam1173
Cpprhead59

All done, thanks again :)
(one more...)

How bout me?? This is awesome that you are doing this... very well played a great model of what CP is all about

David

I'm not that old, but I'll play if you let me.

By the way, this is a really cool thing you're doing. Thank you much.

EDITED:

Crap 2 or 3 people posted as I was counting and posting my reply lol oh well. Thanks for letting me try!

Still room? I am here just over a year...wow...that went fast.

I wanted to write thank you for the contest before I posted my interest. Very cool of you Marco!

Cheers.

**EDIT - The smokes are very much welcomed and appreciated but the good fortune I will take for sure! I hope to get some myself and then pass it right along.

You rock Marco!! Whenever we can get together for that bike ride, I'll bring us some good treats for lunch, tell me when!!

Wow this was very generous of you. Way to PIF! You are a great BOTL.

Thanks for this Marco. Very generous, and very in the spirit of CP.

(Sorry, MIB - posting them to Canada will get you either a nice import duty bill from CanPost or a nice item-refused letter from Customs :(

Hey, I understand. It's no problem at all. This PIF was a very cool gesture, another example of the great comraderie in this place.

Thanks for this Marco. Very generous, and very in the spirit of CP.

This guy right here is a shiester, a cheat, and a liar! Send him Gorilla Turds!!

gor002.jpg