• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

making space in my private humidor

ilja

I'm going to make some space for other stuff in one of my private cabinet humidors and therefore i offer you the following cigars.

***THESE CIGARS ARE NOT LISTED ONLINE***

Ramon Allones special selected(25) cuban
box code LPE MAR02 (03/02) price per box 225 euro
Juan Lopez corona(24)cuban
box code CAV ABR01(04/01) price per box 200 euro
Flor de Cano(25)cuban
box code EAR JUN01 (06/01) price per box 70 euro(SOLD-OUT)
El Rey del Mundo choix supreme(25) cuban
box code USP SEP01 (09/01) price per box 225 euro
El Rey del Mundo coronas de luxe(25) cuban
box code REC OCT01(10/01) price per box 200 euro
H. Upmann #2 (25) cuban
box code ECA DIC01 (12/01) price per box 260 euro(SOLD-OUT)
Fonseca #1 (25) cuban
box code PAR JUL00 (07/00) price per box 160 euro

ONLY BOX ORDER EXCEPTED (no singles)
If you are interested in 1 or more of these boxes, please send order, shipping adres and credit-card info(Visa or Mastercard, name on the card, number and exp. date) to me by email or fax, and i wil charge your card, send you payment confirmation and ship the order to you, QUARANTEED delivery.
FIRST COME, FIRST GET.
yours,
Ilja van Horssen
CUESTA-REY cigar shop
The Netherlands
WWW.CUESTA-REY.NL
info@cuesta-rey.nl

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to post prices in American dollars? CigarPass is based in the U.S. you know.... ???

Euros to dollars is almost exactly 1 to 1. For example, the RASS he is listing is $224.16. Here's a currency converter for you.

If i would to put US dollar prices behind each euro price (what i did in the past) customers would either complain that they have paid to much or i would advertise with a to high price due to constant changes in the currency, therefore i have made the choice to put everything in the selling currency "euro"and customers can just look on our site that has a "currency converter" if they wan't to, to get the exact price at that moment of buy.
I know that this is a US site, but just like me i'm dutch, not only US customers visit this site, but a lot of other nations worldwide visit it to and they have allso a other currency.
yours,

Ilja,
I think it woul be easier if you would just sell me everything for $1 from now on. That would tale care of all the confusion. LMAO :D :p :thumbs:

Heck, I'd give you $2 for everything!

Do I hear 3?

Dave :sign:

You have a great site Ilja, and as soon as can find me some of them euros I am gonna git me some smokes, yeeeeehawww!!

:D

Serieously though, it isn't hard to use the Converter ???
Ich werde einige jener ISOMS sehr sehr bald kaufen