• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man caves...

You gotta run some kind of ventilation system to make it effective. I too just point a fan blowing out the window

Too bad they cancelled "The Unit" I loved that show.

Tell me about it. I hate when you start getting into a show from the first episode then they kill it. can anyone say jerico?

Never got into The Unit, but there was a show a few years back that I enjoyed which got canceled after a few episodes. I think it was called The Black Donnellys or something like that.

The new man cave! It's good to be out of the garage. :whistling:

cavex.jpg

gunngar.jpg

here is a few old ones of mine, i do not have ventilation other then fans and windows, this is the upstairs portion of my house which stays sectioned off from the bottom of the house, not a whole lot of stuff for the smoke to soak into.

Room1.jpg

Room2.jpg

Room3.jpg

I like your man cave...at this point I can only dream of one. Good job.

Yes, lets get into this exhaust system specifically, whatcha got?
I'm going to be talking to the builder tongiht, but for our new home and my man cave / smoking room, I'm pretty sure I'm going with one of these on a timer. That, and an ozone generator when I'm not in the room.....

Don't forget the hardwood floors and leather chairs. Eliminate fabric that can absorb odors.....

Make sure too, if you go with a big fan you have a way for air to come back in.....don't want any fumes backflowing in from other vents. With a gas furnace, I also have a Carbon Monoxide detector close by. My house is old so there are lots of ways for air to get in. Newer houses are tighter and require more intervention to bring air in.

This is my deployed man cave, which isn't so much of a cave...but it is made of more cave-like materials than the average man cave: concrete & gravel -- you can't get much more manly than that!

gallery_11575_1361_41482.jpg

I have a spot in mind on the balcony to set up as my smoking lounge when I get home.

I think I may have posted these before, but here are pic's of my room.

Nice Jon, I like the wainscoating and french doors. And I like the fact you're not a Jayhawk.

Nice Jon, I like the wainscoating and french doors. And I like the fact you're not a Jayhawk.
LOL No, not a Jayhawk, nor a Wildcat. WVU Mountaneers all the way!! I grew up in WVa, but now I live about 10 miles from KU's campus.