• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Man down! Man down!

Kosmo

Well I knew it was coming, but it was still a surprise when I got it.

I've been trying to track down a package that I was informed was delivered to me for about a week now. Here's what happened.

About a week ago, one B. Reedy sent me a message asking if I had received my package yet. USPS was showing it as delivered on August 5th.

August 5th was the last day I was at my old apartment before I moved. I remember taking the last load of garbage to the dumpster, and waling back to my apartment, and seeing the mailman pulling off. For some reason I decided not to check the mail before I turned in my keys. BIG mistake.

Now, most packages are dropped off at the office, and a little slip informing you of this is placed in the mailbox instead, so I thought all hope may not be lost. I went by the office at the old apartment and asked if they happened to have a package waiting for me. They did not. I decided to go ahead and fill out a forwarding address form with the post office.

At this point, I forgot about the whole thing for a few days because I was busy with work and getting ready to go back to school.

Then, after flipping out with excitement tonight while watching Michael Phelps win his 7th gold medal by .01 seconds, my roommate arrived home with a package in hand! It was here! Oh, happy day.

Here's a little snapshot of the contents. Sorry for it being a little blurry.

REMOVED PIC

Thanks again Breedy! Truly a great BOTL.

Edited to remove the picture. I wasn't aware it was bad form to post the contents of a bomb. My apologies.

Was this a bomb? If so, then you may want to remove the pic, it's considered bad form to post the contents of a bomb from what I know.

edit:
Either way, congrats on the smokes, hope you enjoy them.

Was this a bomb? If so, then you may want to remove the pic, it's considered bad form to post the contents of a bomb from what I know.

edit:
Either way, congrats on the smokes, hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for the info; I removed the pic.

Back