• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mandatory Review Giveaway

Cira

I need to make some space in my humidor so I wanted to drop a few cigars into the community in exchange for some posted reviews. So, I'm looking for 2 people with more than 100 posts to accept 5 differnt cigars each with the only condition being that you promise to post a review of each of the smokes, with pictures, back to the forum within a reasonable amount of time. I promise the will be great smokes and hopefully stuff you've never tried.

Who's in? Post here and send me a PM with your address. First 2 responses fiting the criteria are in.

Done

Incoming to Wanlail and Putz. I can't wait to see the reviews.

Done

Incoming to Wanlail and Putz. I can't wait to see the reviews.

aww man, i wanted to do this :(

How can I leave you out Turk? :)

DAMNIT MAN!!! Nice selection of sticks 3 of which will be first timers for me.. I'm looking forward to this. I'll be smoking the five over the next week or so. I'll probably let em rest for a few days before I burn em up, but they've definitely bin inserted into my rotation at the top of the deck.

Thanks bro!!

Sometimes the light shines brightly and other times it is just plain blinding like when I opened the box for this "mandatory review"! I am humbled and honored to review these sticks Joe! Thanks for the opportunity! :thumbs:

Should I wait a day at least?!

Sometimes the light shines brightly and other times it is just plain blinding like when I opened the box for this "mandatory review"! I am humbled and honored to review these sticks Joe! Thanks for the opportunity! :thumbs:

Should I wait a day at least?!

Hehe, if you can wait then I didn't do my job :) Enjoy and I can't wait to read your reviews!

I got mine in today also and im excited. 3 of them i've had before and LOVED. Now to see if i love the other two... :) Thanks again brother. I'll try to knock out a review tonight or tommorow.