• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Manila Philippines

Sned

Hello, been busy with life and away from CigarPass for couple years.

My wife and I are going to Manila, Philippines in few months, does anyone know of a reliable shop in Manila for Cuban cigars?

If i'm not mistaken I'm allowed to bring back Cuban cigars for personal use, is that correct?

I thought it was sned but after some digging discovered it was sned45.

Sent message to admin to for options to fix.

Last edited:
My wife is Filipino and will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary and visit her family.

Looking forward to visiting Philippines for the first time, not looking forward to the 14hr flight.

Were going in about 5 months, have purchased airfare but still in planning phase. Hopefully virus will be contained by then if not, we will postpone the trip.

Last edited:
I don’t know of any Cigars shops that are really good in Manila, Philippines, your best bet is the cigar bars... two really good ones are Solaire's Cigar Bar & Poker Room and 1824 Whisky and Cigar Bar...

My sons wife lives there, he is here working. She is expecting. You can not go there right now, locked up tight. I wish you well and success in thinking in terms of five months, I hope so for all our sake. An interesting thing to follow is an app called Flightradar. Shows all the air traffic on earth. You will be amazed are where NO planes are going, the Philippines, Israel and Italy are almost devoid of air traffic (Landing/takeoff). Hoping you will be able to take your trip.

Thank you for the info. Yea, we are still hopping we can make it for our anniversary, if not will postpone.