• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Many thanks, an excuse to make a new mailbox....

Asel.mike

Professional nerd
Thank you to the fine BOTL who nailed me with a bevy of tasty sticks. They will surely make the drive to college more enjoyable!

So love to see someone pulling the trigger on a fellow BOTL. Nice shot bomber.

If you are coming back to South Dakota, look me. You will leave my house with a belly full of staeak and a burnt tongue from all of the cigars. We are going to be running modified at Miller speedway tonight and Super Comp and quick 8 tomorrow at Oahe Speedway. I can send you down the track in my pickup if you want to enter the street trophy class. If we have time, we can leave a few pounds of lead at the gun range too.

All you have to do is get here.

Sorry, this was meant to be a PM.

PM sent.

If you are coming back to South Dakota, look me. You will leave my house with a belly full of staeak and a burnt tongue from all of the cigars. We are going to be running modified at Miller speedway tonight and Super Comp and quick 8 tomorrow at Oahe Speedway. I can send you down the track in my pickup if you want to enter the street trophy class. If we have time, we can leave a few pounds of lead at the gun range too.

All you have to do is get here.

Sorry, this was meant to be a PM.

PM sent.

Sounds like a great time no matter who it was supposed to be send to!

Excellent hit.... well deserved! I can feel the love within the community. :thumbs: This place is great