• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Many Thanks.......

melski

Reaction score
who e-mailed, PMed and posted their condolences on the passing of my wife. It may sound trite and/or corny, but the messages were not only appreciated but very comforting.

Thanks,
mel

Mel, any man with the slightest bit of moral fiber would help his fellow man in this situtaion. I think I speak for all of us when I say you are very welcome brother and I only wish there were more I could do.

Stay strong my friend.

words can't express. If we ever meet face to face I think a handshake, shared exeperience, and/or a hug would suffice.

I don't know what more I can add that Lumberg and Grand haven't already said so well. You definitely have our support and I think most feel somewhat at a loss to try to offer anything of substance within the confines of a few written lines. God bless brother and definitely stay strong. You and your family will have our continued thoughts and prayers.

Ditto all the above. This is what the "Brother" in BOTL means. :thumbs: Thoughts and prayers still with you and your family.

Brother, as I said to Tom, continue to find solace on the shoulders of those who you know are faithful. Their faith will stand in the gap when yours wobbles and their love for you will help to give you strength until your own faith begins to strengthen again.

We will continue to pray for you.

I am not a religious man by any stretch of anyones imagination.

My wishes and thoughts are with you and your family

Mel,

I wish there was something that I could say or do to help ease the pain of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Steve