• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Marine Corps Birthday Celebration hosted by Erik Espinosa

Join Smoke Inn, Vero Beach and Erik Espinosa, owner of Espinosa Cigars on November 8th from 5pm-8pm as we celebrate the 238th Marine Corps Birthday!  Enjoy box discounts and single cigar specials on all Espinosa Cigars, including Cigar Aficionado’s 91 Rated, La Bomba and 90 Rated Espinosa Habano Robusto.
We’re kicking off our 1st Annual Marine Corps Reserve, Toys for Tots Drive at this event.  Toys for Tots has been collecting and distributing toys to children since 1947 and has benefited more than seven million children.  Receive a complimentary Espinosa La Zona Connecticut Toro for every new unwrapped toy that you donate during the event.
The party doesn’t stop at 8pm,  we will be rolling over to Riverside Cafe following the event for the after party!  See you on November 8th!
Smoke Inn, Vero Beach
514 21st St. 
Vero Beach, FL 32960
(772)562-5556 
www.smokeinnvero.com

SmokeInnCigarsVeroBeach said:
Uptown_isy,
I foresee a lot of drunken shenanigans!  I have a "Get out of jail free card" for you, if required... 

Umm....I might need that Trevor.