• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mass Effect 2

Fishin345

I was just wondering what the gamers here thought of Mass Effect 2? I thought the story was great and was wondering if anyone has heard anything about the 3rd one in the series?

I'm working on ME2 right now. I'm finding it just as adicting as ME1. Wish I had saved some games from ME1 though. :(

Did you get everyone out alive @ the end?

I just started ME1 so it will be a while before I can tell you how ME2 is lol

The Wifey loves this game and has been bogarting the Box ever since it came out (ask Swissy!). She said she lost 3 members at the end.

I, on the other hand, have only recruited Jack, Grunt, Garrus, the Russian dude, and obv. Miaranda and Jacob. I've won everyone's loyalty as of last week.

I'm working on ME2 right now. I'm finding it just as adicting as ME1. Wish I had saved some games from ME1 though. :(

Did you get everyone out alive @ the end?

At the end of ME1 i sacrificed the council and am paying for it in the 2nd one. I completed ME2 as a paragon and work for 40+ hrs upgrading and leveling up my guys on Normal and found the end result a very easy to beat game. Right now i am playing again on Hard and can;t believe the difference in the level of skill that is needed to kill enemies.

I finished it a week ago.
It was very addictive as you mentioned.
I did get everyone alive but I have to admit
that I succeeded only after a couple of tries.
It was a very good game,now its Bioshock 2 time :cool:

Loved ME2, I didn't lose anyone either at the end mission. I am a little upset at the fact that I can't pick which save game my ME2 uses. I am on xbox, so I can't just move the one thats in the save game folder unfortunately. On one of my saves I did a paragon run and another I did renegade.

Still looking forward to playing it now that I've run through Dragon Age a couple times.