• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Masters

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
Just booked my tickets for the Masters. Should be an interesting time. Do you think Tiger will show up?

If his face is healed in time.....

My Mother-in-law's best friend lives in Florida. Her husband is Tiger's managers best friend (yea,yea, I know) and this is the story he's telling. Tiger went out to play poker with the boys that fateful night and left his cell phone on the couch. Elin looked through it, didn't like what she saw, and when Tiger got home, he caught an iron to the kisser. He was trying to get away from her when he wrecked the Escalade. She did so much damage, he had to have his jaw wired shut.....thus the lack of appearances since Thanksgiving. Yea, this is a he said, she said, but if you think about it, it makes perfect sense. No appearances since then, he's taking a sabbatical from golf to repair his marriage
rolleyes.gif
(when she immediately left and bought a house on an island off of Sweden), and once again, he's not been seen in public since. You can make your own assumptions....

Hope you have a great time Kristen!

OK..I'm jealous!

I really don't have a vacation planned and should just head down there for that.

Yes, he will be there.
As will every chick on the prowl...oh wait, you're going!? ;)

Man I would definitely like to see the masters before I die. I'm only 19 so I have some time, but if I could take my dad he would lose it. Hmmm I need a real lol.

I'll be there for the Thursday and Friday rounds. Cant' wait! This is my third year in a row at Augusta, it's an awesome experience.

I have been a few times and hope to get practice round tickets this year. As for the TW thing, he is definitely covering up the truth with Elin and that night. I am sure as a part of their divorce settlement he has to clear her name...

I am also very sure that he wants this divorce to go through as fast as possible so he can return to golf. The Masters is hounding the Sh*t out of him to play. Sending gifts, etc.

Tiger confirmed his attendance in a statement today! Now I'm really excited for Thursday's opening round. I'll be on the ropes at the 16th tee box. Here's a TV screen shot as Tiger walks up during last year's Masters. I'm in the blue vest behind Tiger's caddie.

gallery_1425_1181_261236.jpg

That is an awesome pic Mike. My brother went there all weekend last year. One of these day's I hope to be able to make it as well.

Of course there is rain in the forecast and the temps are dropping by like 20 degrees. Argh.

Of course there is rain in the forecast and the temps are dropping by like 20 degrees. Argh.

10 day looks good to me! The lowest temp would be 68* on Friday, which is still an awesome day to walk the grounds of Augusta National.

Today
Apr 05 Sunny 90°/58° 0 %

Tue
Apr 06 Sunny 91°/58° 0 %

Wed
Apr 07 Mostly Sunny 91°/59° 10 %

Thu
Apr 08 Scattered T-Storms 83°/50° 40 %

Fri
Apr 09 Partly Cloudy 68°/46° 10 %

Sat
Apr 10 Sunny 75°/48° 0 %

Sun
Apr 11 Sunny 79°/48° 0 %

Tiger paired with Matt Kuchar and KJ Choi at 1:42pm on Thursday.

I am jealous as hell of you guys that are going to be there. Have fun - I am sure CBS is praying for Tiger to make the cut. I can't imagine what the viewership will be on Sunday if he is in the final group.

Well Tiger ended up having a hell of a round (-4), I didn't get to see all of it, stupid classes. It's good to see that he hasn't lost it. The rest of his group played really good as well. Choi is (-5) and Kuchar is (-2).

Today should be one hell of a closing day for the Masters.

I don't think that it can get much better than this.

Go Phil :thumbs: :thumbs:

Had an awesome time on Thursday and Friday! Here is a picture in the circle drive at the end of Magnolia Lane, called Founders Circle.

gallery_1425_1181_410599.jpg