• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Matt R in KC 2/9-2/10...

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
...taking the family on a long weekend....

I was also going to be there, until a 50th wedding anniversary was scheduled for the same weekend.

I hear there is a great cigar shop in KC. Whats it called......

Ahh I cant remember, can someone help me out with this?

Anyway we should meet there and have a cigar!

Hide the live stock!

DG

Funny you should mention that. Our friend we are meeting at the waterpark/hotel, is a cattle rancher. :) And yes, we'll be stopping by the Outlaw. Probably either Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon. :)

I think it is this place, I hear they also have discount gasoline as well :whistling: :laugh:

Billy

I'll have to see if the wife and newborn son will be ready for me to leave them alone for a while. I would like to meet ya, Matt! :thumbs:

There's going to be party at the Outlaw if you're going Matt, look out for the Single Malt. :thumbs:

I think it is this place, I hear they also have discount gasoline as well :whistling: :laugh:

Billy

Hey Matt, get me some of those "Big Butt" cigars! If they're out, some of those "Founder's Choice".

Hmmmm.....I could make it up to the Outlaw at least for a little while.

Keep us posted on the plans Matt.

Oh now this should be a lot of fun! I'll bring the scotch, you bring the live animal of your choice! I'm working all that weekend so whenever is good.

What are the hours at the shop on Saturday and Sunday?

Brad make sure the disposable sheets are out for Matt's visit :whistling:

OK, somebody shoot me easy to read directions from the Great Wolf Lodge to The Outlaw. I imagine we'll do a Saturday or Sunday late afternoon visit. My buddy and his family are meeting us on Sunday and he's crazier than I am. So, make sure the place is idiot proofed.

How about a fu(king update, is this still happening? :laugh: :laugh: :whistling:

This has the makings of an interesting time.

Billy

We're leaving Illinois early Saturday a.m. I assume we'll hit the Outlaw on Sunday sometime, maybe around opening time. If there's a better time for other people, let me know.

Keep driving for about 27 hrs and you'll be here in the desert. Don't you need some more stripper dust?