• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mature Stocks - Hoyo Churchills 1993

cgarsltd

Dear Fellow cigar aficionados,

HOYO DE MONTERREY CHURCHILLS - 1993
Mr Joseph Gellman has been taste testing a fine batch of Hoyo De Monterrey Churchills from 1993 vintage.

Here are his tasting notes for you to enjoy.........

"Having blathered on about the 1970 Hoyo Churchill, it is time to review a more recent production from this line. Also, I understand
that Mo
is sold out of the 70's. Unlike the 1970 Hoyo, the 93's have more dimension. The wrapper is silkier, less mottled in color, but just as
firm.

There are some aficionados who swear that 10 years is best for aging a cigar. Others simply open the box and smoke the cigar, right
away.
Frankly, I smoke a cigar, young or aged, with the reservation that I always lay a delivery down for at least 6 weeks (except when I
am out of
smokes). At first blush, the cigar does not look special. To be certain, they are perfectly rolled, firm to the touch, and blemish free.
Each measures 7
x 42.

I noted a slight saltiness when tasting the cigar before lighting. A few moments in my mouth and the saltiness dissipated and there was
a
sweetness to the wrapper: I also noted a hint of cedar. The cigar had a honey aroma, of fresh fall flowers. Looking at the foot, head
on,
I am certain the cigar was rolled by a high grade torcero. A lot can be revealed by viewing the foot. Try it. This cigar portends a
perfect draw.

The cigar clips crisply and evenly, revealing perfect rolling. A few "sucks" before lighting confirms my guess. My flame snaps awake
flavors,
ab initio. Mild, sweet, cool, honeyed and woodsy, notes come forth. The ash is lighter than the 70's, and has a powdery
appearance.

The first 10 minutes, or so, produce a good flavor, rustic aroma fills the room. A sweetness fills the room, a bit smoky, and not
offensive,
in the least. Most ardent antismokers, Rob Reiner included, would not be offended by a room full of this cigar's aroma. While there
was a
slight run, the cigar never required a flame to even it out. Muted circles can be noticed on the ash, upon close inspection, through a
medium
gray powder.

Throughout the smoke the flavors build, with a continued freshness abounding. None of the flavors are overpowering yet, they are all
distinct. The rustic aroma, noted earlier, continues to grow and the sweetness is woven with a hint of young leather. The burn remains
cool to the last inch, giving the smoker a little explosion of spice.

There were no soft spots although the body did soften at the halfway point. I never had to relight the cigar and I was able to smoke it
slowly, enjoying all the complexities the blender meant you to find. The draw was perfect and cool.

One more note on the taste - I kept noticing a hint of blackberry in my mouth which lasted but a moment. I ordered another box from
Mo and
will probably run through them in a few months. This is s definite "have-to-buy" cigar."

Available to order in singles at £16.00 per stick - click here to order online http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!!!

INTACT MATURE STOCKS
We have had an overwhelming response to our recent emailshot which included some fine mature smokes.

We still have the following stocks available. Shipping is likely to commence in approximately 6 days time by
2 day courier service and the cigars will arrive intact in one package with the original bands on and in their original box.

Bolivar Belicosos Finos - 1998 - £249 (approx. $386)
Bolivar Corona Gigantes - 1997 - £299 (approx. $463)
Cohiba Esplendidos - 1998 - £480 (approx. $744)
Cuaba Exclusivos - 1997 - £200 (approx. $310)
El Rey Choix Supreme - 1998 - £195 (approx. $302)
Hoyo de Monterrey Double Coronas - 1997 - £349 (approx. $541)
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2's 1998 - £220 (approx. $341)
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 1's (25s) - 1997 - £230 (approx. $357)
Partagas Lusitanias (25s) - 1995 / 1996 - £349 (approx. $541)
Saint Luis Rey Regios - 1998 - £195 (approx. $302)
Saint Luis Rey Petit Corona - 1994 - £149 (approx. $231)
Romeo y Julieta Tubed Churchill - 1997 - £335 (approx. $519)
Cubatobacco 25th anniversary - per single stick - 1985 - £69 (approx. $107)
Davidoff Latour - cabinet of 25 - late 1980s' - £1500 (approx. $2325)

You can check out our full list of regular intact stocks available for shipping by 2 day courier, intact and in original
packaging at http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk/intactstocks.htm

MATURE STOCKS
We are also offering the following aged and more stocks which are available for shipping via regular airmail.
Cohiba Siglo V - 1996 - £500 (approx. $775) per box of 25
Cohiba Siglo V - 1996 - £20 (approx. $31) per single stick
Gispert Coronas 1985 - £375 (approx. $413) per box of 25
Gispert Coronas 1985 - £15.50 (approx. $23) per single stick
La Escepcion Longos - 1986 - £10 (approx. $15) per single stick
Montecristo No. 5 - 1994 - £160 (approx. $248) per box of 25
Montecristo No. 5 - 1994 - £6.50 (approx. $10) per single stick
Romeo y Juileta Exhibition No. 3 - early 1980s - £400 (approx. $624) per box of 25
Romeo y Juileta Exhibition No. 3 - early 1980s - £6.50 (approx. $10) per single stick
Saint Luis Rey Lonsdales - 1980s - £265 (approx. $411) per box of 25
Saint Luis Rey Lonsdales - 1980s - £11 (approx. $17) per single stick

Should you require any further details, don't hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards

M. Orchant and the team at
C.GARS Ltd
http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk

HumidorsOnline
The One Stop Shop for all your Cigar Humidor Requirements
http://www.humidorsonline.co.uk