• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MCW CIGARS for TROOPS & 1000 cigar Raffle

moreno

MCW CIGARS for TROOPS Buy a Wheel and get Half Wheel FREE and a change to win 1000 cigars.

Dear CigarPass Friends,

By now i am sure some of you are familiar with my Cigars, and if you are not this is the time to try them, I started a special promotion where The deal starts today and will end on May 1st. To get this Deal you simply go to my website, choose your 50 Count MCW Wheel of choice and a 25 Count MCW Half Wheel of choice
and use the coupon code: moreno during check out as this will discount the price of the 25 count Half wheel.

The minimum goal is to reach at least 100 participants by May 1st, 2013

In order to show you that i dont do this to make money i will give a 50 count MCW wheel per participant to the troops if we reach at least the 100 goal,

In other words you get 75 cigars for the price of 50 and on top of that we donate 50 cigars to the US Troops.

Now in addition i will Raffle on May 21st. 2013 (my birthday) a 1000 count Box with special edition Corona Gorda´s among the Participants (min 100)

To recap this project I am not in pursuit of profit with this offer, at the end of the day my goal is to get out 2 , 50 count MCW wheels (1 for you & 1 for the troops) and a FREE 25 count MCW half wheel (for you) so a total of 125 cigars for the price of 50 cigars which are already very reasonable priced, and as usual i will throw in Free Shipping, and to top it off you will also have a change of winning a box with 1000 cigars.

to participate click here http://www.mycubanwheel.com

Saludos Moreno

Moreno-

Just wanted to say that not only are the deals you offer here great this is a spectacular thing you are doing with the troop donations. My compliments to you!

Will the corona sized sticks be available before this deal is done? I would love to pick up a wheel of the corona, and a half wheel of the robustos.

75 sticks for the price of 50 is a great deal, and supporting the troops at the same time! I would love a corona size too, but maybe CP could get some group buys going on this deal. Even the most expensive wheel would break down to just over $83 for 25 sticks. Just over $3 a stick is a steal for these!

I just had my first MCW Robusto Liga II and then promptly placed an order, thanks for a solid smoke!

I just want to say that I really appriciate this gesture MCW.

After a little bit of a rough start with you guys, I am really starting to come around.

Your cigars are great, and the support you are showing the Troops is outstanding!

Tim

Thank you for your reply´s guys, no Corona on this moment but i might come out with one as i just made some recently and they came out Great, the size i made i more a Corona Gorda in a 46 ring gauge but as said these
blew many of my personal friends away so i am really considering adding this to the line,

Cheers Moreno 

moreno said:
Thank you for your reply´s guys, no Corona on this moment but i might come out with one as i just made some recently and they came out Great, the size i made i more a Corona Gorda in a 46 ring gauge but as said these
blew many of my personal friends away so i am really considering adding this to the line,

Cheers Moreno 

I would eat these up.....

Tim

I agree.  I'd love to see a sub-50 RG MCW cigar.  

Great gesture, Moreno.  I will be getting in on the promotion before the 1 May deadline.