• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MD & DC Members?

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Just wondering how many people are from the Maryland/Washington, DC area? I am in Baltimore, and it might be kind of nice to meetup sometime this winter for a little HERF :). I am hating smoking outside on these cold days, and could use an excuse to spend half a day or more herf'n

Ludwig said:
Just wondering how many people are from the Maryland/Washington, DC area? I am in Baltimore, and it might be kind of nice to meetup sometime this winter for a little HERF :). I am hating smoking outside on these cold days, and could use an excuse to spend half a day or more herf'n
I'm in DC - and would be interested in a herf either in DC or Baltimore - or a half-way point depending on your's as well as other folk's interests.

Keep me posted as more people reply and we'll get something going...

- Oak

I'm sure you guys will have a great showing but can one of you ask Rod or DaveWF move it to the appropriate forum (Cigar Events)....... :) :thumbs: :)

it's the posting police, stepping in!

Nothing to see here! Move along now, nothing to see! :)

Seriously, yes I'd be interested.

I know BigHD100 lives in Leesburg, SamClemmons and mhn live in NoVa, blair lives around there somewhere, and PhatAsh lives just North of Baltimore.

So it would be hard to find a spot that is convenient to all of us but I'm game for wherever (I live in Rockville, MD)

Also, seriously, this is not an "event" yet, we'll have Dave move it when it becomes an official event :)

Up here in Bel Air, MD myself. Work in Towson. Would be great to get together with some brothers from the board! Just let me know!!!!!!! :thumbs:

I'm a mile across the border in PA or 45 miles from downtown Bal'mer straight up 83. Count me in for a Baltimore herf.

Back