• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Medium-full that doesn't make your head spin

TAB

First, please forgive me if this is too subjective of a question...I am a newbie, and I'm still learning.

Anyway, I've smoked a pipe for many years, but I enjoy a cigar on a fairly regular basis. Most of the pipe tobaccos I smoke are considered medium or medium-full in the pipe world (Full Virginia Flake is my favorite, if that helps anyone out there help me). Sorry if it seems like I'm rambling, I'm just trying to give you some background info to help with the advice. So here's my situation. I like the taste of medium-full cigars, but many of them seem to leave me feeling a little woozy. I liked The Edge by Rocky Patel (maduro) a lot, I've had Punch and Punch Gran Puros...good cigars, but didn't blow me away. I had an Excalibur Legend which was pretty good, but my friend purchased a box of them w/o owning a humidor, so it was a little too dry. I seem to really enjoy maduro wrappers, but I do not limit myself to those. So my question is, do you all have any recommendations that might fulfill my flavor needs without leaving the room spinning. I like lots of flavor, but I don't really care for a lot of vitamin N. Thank you for your help.

Definitely try Padron Maduros. If you want a little on the fuller side, try a Tatuaje red label.

Some nice flavorful cigars, that aren't headrippers. These are my favorites:

La Riqueza (Maduro) by Pete Johnson (made by Don Pepin Garcia(DPG))

El Triunfadore (Maduro) by Pete Johnson (DPG)

Cabaiguan by Pete Johnson (DPG)

Vegas Cubanas by DPG (try the corona)

El Rey De Los Habanos by DPG (try the corona)

Illusione 68, CG4, etc. by Dion Giolito

La Cruzado by Dion Giolito

Devils Weed by Luis Molina (Molina Cigar)

Try LFD DL Chisel Maduro that will put you to sleep. :p

But seriously I think Illusione 68 or 888 is amazing with so much taste.

Don't smoke on an empty stomach.
Some say sugar helps ease these symptoms.

Chemyst :cool:

LFD Ligero Oscuro Cabinets

San Cristobals

Padron Anni's/ 26's in Maduro

Cruzados by Illusione

:D

Another vote for the LFD Liguro Oscuro Cabinet. Very nice cigar with just the right oomph.

Also any Padron maduro. My personal recommendation would be the Churchill in the regular line, which smokes nice and cool and is flavorful yet much cheaper than the Anni lines.

Good luck.