• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Meet Charcoal

Ivanovich

Will Design for Leaf
Adopted this week with my girlfriend from the humane shelter. In great health at seven-weeks-old.

P1010010.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010016.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010020.jpg

Where did you come up with the name? Very cute kitten, glad to hear you adopted at the shelter. :thumbs:

Very nice thing to do. We rescued a Greyhound from a track in FL 2 years ago.

The little beggar looks full of piss & vinegar in the 1st picture!!

If that's your G/F in the 4th picture, she looks so much like my sister it's scary!! You sure you don't live in Montreal?

Actually, she asked "What should we name it?" and in the next second we both thought and said "Charcoal". We decided that even though it's an odd name for a cat, we couldn't deny the fact that we thought the same thing at the same time.

Newfie, that is indeed my GF. We have never been to Montreal but hear it's quite nice.

Piss & Vinegar? The little one is quite fiesty already. The housemate's dog (a full-grown Aussie Shepard) is terrified of the new little one already. Charcoal shows no fear in the dog's presence.

*edited my lame spelling and grammar

Actually, she asked "What should we name it?" and in the next second we both thought and said "Charcoal". We decided that even though it's an odd name for a cat, we couldn't deny the fact that we thought the same thing at the same time.

The funny thing with a cat we took in, is it's name "Mocha". Looks like a Charcoal or Smokey to me. ???
125_2501.jpg

Nice Kitty! And a fitting name :thumbs:

We have always had strange names for our cats.

Gremlin (R.I.P.) was a coal black cat

and

Our new little monster's name is Smoky due to the gray streaks in her hair and that she likes jumping up on me when I'm smoking a stick.

He's nothing to worry about, besides he's only 8lbs. and 16 years old. It's my other 30lb. monster of a cat you should run from. ???

126_2620.jpg

Oh, jeebus. It's like a car crash. I can't help but stare but I'm so disturbed by the scene. :D

This is Lucky, who passed away a couple weeks ago, just shy of 19-years-old

P4230001.JPG

The funny thing with a cat we took in, is it's name "Mocha". Looks like a Charcoal or Smokey to me. ???
125_2501.jpg

Wow! That is one cat I wouldn't want to meet in a darkened alley.

He's nothing to worry about, besides he's only 8lbs. and 16 years old. It's my other 30lb. monster of a cat you should run from. ???

126_2620.jpg

Are you serious?? I'll ask the same question everyone asks me when they see my 20lb cat... what do you feed that cat? Is he/she diabetic by chance? My cat, Henry, is diabetic and gets two shots of insulin a day. I don't feed him very much at all (low fat diabetic food) but he still keeps the weight on. Here he is...

NoShameII.jpg

And here he is trying to hide, but he's too big:

Hidinout.jpg

Lucky was quite the contortionist. :0 Is that right shoulder dislocated?

Oh, jeebus. It's like a car crash. I can't help but stare but I'm so disturbed by the scene. :D

This is Lucky, who passed away a couple weeks ago, just shy of 19-years-old

P4230001.JPG

www.catpass.com lol....we gonna end up passin cats before long guys.
I have three black cats. Shadow my precious tailess nutless half eared survivor (think he's on his 47th life now) a stray that showed up named "that" ,as in honey did you feed that cat, we just shortend it to "that" and a big ole fat girl stray named appropriatlly "fat". yes hillbillys really are that lazy when it comes to naming.lol

Are you serious?? I'll ask the same question everyone asks me when they see my 20lb cat... what do you feed that cat? Is he/she diabetic by chance? My cat, Henry, is diabetic and gets two shots of insulin a day. I don't feed him very much at all (low fat diabetic food) but he still keeps the weight on. Here he is...

One night, about 5 years ago our fat cat got in to a bag of Hershey's Kisses left on the end table by my now Father-In-Law. He not only finished off all the chocolate in the bag, he also downed the wrappers. This caused a major urinary block, and he is now on reduced magnesium food for the rest of his life. This is where he started to blimp up. He eats about 3/4 - 1 cup of food a day. He's not active, just sleeps on the bed on all day. He doesn't have diabetes, but I'm sure it's something I should be looking for. How was your cat diagnosed?

There is a no-kill shelter about 7 miles away that we support. Kittens are always so cute.

Reminds me of this print I have on the wall :laugh:

It's my other 30lb. monster of a cat you should run from. ???