• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Meeting a CPer

vin#

I got the chance to meet a fellow CP member, preembargo. I met Mike 2 weeks ago while he was working at the cigar shop. It was fun meeting a CP member. He bought me a smoke, and we had a smoke together. It's nice to talk to a cigar lover than a person that just likes cigar.

Now I'm going to bother him every chance I get. :laugh:

Just reading preembargo's insightful Newbie guides there is no question he is a Big Brother to us all on CP, I too look forward to meeting some BOTL soon here in So Cal.

Well if you make up to Nor Cal Opus Let us know. There happens to be atleast 3 of us in the south bay and a few more within a couple hours drive. I am sure we can work something out.....

I met Gonz well before I ever joined or heard about CP. He attended a motorcycle rally I held in Green Bay, Andy is a great guy and I look forward to riding and smoking with him again.

I've only spoken in person to one other CP'er on the phone, just today as a matter of fact, very nice gentleman also! Mr. Smurf!

Did you sit on Santas lap?
Off topic but I DJ a tailgate party for the Packers for every home game, last week I picked something up for you, being the Packer fan that you are. I'll get it in the mail one of these days, it's nothing much, keep it or toss it, but I thought maybe you would get a kick out of it.

Wade

I met Gonz well before I ever joined or heard about CP. He attended a motorcycle rally I held in Green Bay, Andy is a great guy and I look forward to riding and smoking with him again.

I've only spoken in person to one other CP'er on the phone, just today as a matter of fact, very nice gentleman also! Mr. Smurf!

I guess that implicates me, I met Wade. We'll have another great time this June!

It's always nice to me another CP member, I've met a few down in FL and in Minneapolis and it's always a good time.

As far as that preembargo guy goes, better watch out!

I hope you make it for TOTT II Andy. Did you see Chris's post about MAD III? It's in early June also, I send him an e-mail asking to hopefully not conflict with TOTT. I'd like to do both!

Did you sit on Santas lap?
Off topic but I DJ a tailgate party for the Packers for every home game, last week I picked something up for you, being the Packer fan that you are. I'll get it in the mail one of these days, it's nothing much, keep it or toss it, but I thought maybe you would get a kick out of it.

Wade

Sweet, a signed Brett Favre LP!

:sign:

Wade that hurts we had Appleton and Wild Rose and you won't even admit to meeting me. I have that great Torano clock you made that Burgess gave me and your own generous contribution. I guess I'll have to do something that will make you think of me.

Baron

Wade that hurts we had Appleton and Wild Rose and you won't even admit to meeting me. I have that great Torano clock you made that Burgess gave me and your own generous contribution. I guess I'll have to do something that will make you think of me.

Baron
LOL, sorry Baron, I guess I just havent seen your name here in a while and I forgot, my bad. But yes my friend, you are a great BOTL and friend.