• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mel's Blue Dragon Blonde review

Lee

Well, today I found myself out in the back yard under my Magnolia tree with the Blue Dragon that I got from Jerry's pass.

I was pleasantly surprised at how flavorful this cigar was. It was different than anything I've ever smoked. Very interesting cap and well made! First third tasted of roasted nuts and cocoa, draw was perfect and plenty of rich smoke. Second third got spicy and peppery. Last third was very intense and spicy, actually made my lips tingle. Construction was excellent, never lost the burn! In all, I enjoyed it to a nub and was very impressed with Mel's talent!

Way to go!

I look forward to his pass!

Leebo :D

Mel's Blue Dragon...great review...now I have to try one...or two...or............................................................................... :sign: Could I mooch a BD???? :lookup: :D

Beast, you wouldn't believe the LOG of a Blue Dragon that I've got stashed. It's affectionately called the 'Grand Dragon'.
Approx Dimensions are 9"X60 ring. This ones waitin to be a 'Victory' cigar. :p

Well, if it's anything like the one I smoked today, you're in for a treat, Mark!

Mine had a nice natural wrapper that was literally "blonde".
Boy was I surprised when the second half came up and bit me on the keister!

Whew!

Nice Gar, Mel!!!

Leebo :D :0 :p :cool:

Lee, great review  :)  Now I've just added another one of those special gotta try smokes to my list.

Note to self.... Look out for pass that Mel plays in and hope you are down line  ;)  LOL

Ben, it's called the "Moving to Florida Pass" and we are both in it already, and we are all downline, Woooooo Hooooo

OMG  :0  I totally forgot PB  ???  maybe we'll just get lucky and find one of those babies in Mel's upcoming pass  ;)   Either way it sounds like one of those memorable smokes you have got to try  :love:

I can't wait for that pass! That Blue Dragon sounds devine :love:

Just have to hope there is one left when I get the box.

Well, didn't mean to start a promo for Mel here, but those things are good!

The best thing is, you don't have to buy them!

Mel, how many of those babies ya got? LOL

Leebo :cool:

Horse said:
Beast, you wouldn't believe the LOG of a Blue Dragon that I've got stashed.  It's affectionately called the 'Grand Dragon'.
Approx Dimensions are 9"X60 ring.  This ones waitin to be a 'Victory' cigar.  :p
That's what I'm talkin bout! :D Mel should roll one 6 3/4 X 64 and call it "THE BEAST" ;) LMFAO. That's my kind of smoke. :D Mel...do you take orders for custom rolled gars??LOL.

LeeBo, is there something wrong with ProMoing one of our own family members? I don't think so. And I can't wait to try one of Mels Dragons.

Beast: That is too good:

The Beast The Blue Dragon with Attitude.
A whopping 6.75 x 64 with so much smoke and flaver, it makes other sticks shake. Try one today, you may never look at an ISOM the same again.