• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Member Status

JerryG

Hi.The answer is probably on this site somewhere, however I have been unable to find it. What qualifies one for different levels of member status. I have gathered that it might be simply the number of posts. What are the magic numbers to advance in status?Regardless, I have enjoyed passing with those of you that I have passed with. When I think I have come up with a novel idea for a pass, I am going to start one.Regards to all,JerryG.

Hi Jerry,The red dots represent the amount of post's you have made. Once you hi 50 post's, you'll gain another red dot, to make a total of 2. The more post's you make the more dots you'll get, and the higher member status you'll gain. The most dot's a member can have is 5. Keep on posting, and you'll get up there quickly. :)Rod

Thanks for the reply Rod. And yes, I will keep posting because I like this box pass fun. I hope to initiate a pass myself oneday. I've done three or four now, and have been able to try some smokes that I might not have otherwise been able to try.Time is on our side, as the song goes, right?

Woah Nellie! Posted to Ka-Boom pass and lo and behold another dot popped up. Woo Hoo! Ride 'em cowboy!JerryG

Hey.....I notice that myself. "Dots" what I'd like to know too.  I think that it is called executive privilege.
:biggrin:

Jeff, sorry I missed your question, just saw it. I have 6 because I'm special. LOL. I believe I have 6 dots because I'm an admin.

The dots are kind of funny now that you mention it. The first day that I entered this forum I thought that the dots could stand for how many passes the person had initiated - or taken part in - one dot for ten passes, two for twenty, etc. I never would have dreamed it represented the number of posts until I ran across this thread. Who knew? LOL  :)    Hey, anyone who has helped build a great forum such as this deserves 6 dots. OK, that's enough butt kissin' for tonight. Ha! Dots ALL Folks. :cool: