• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Memorial Day Weekend Plans

raging bull

What do all of you have planned? And what gars will you be bringing? The family and I are heading to the Catskills.

3 day party! actually 3 parties! 2 theatre parties and one family party..drinks,smokes,and food!

When is Memorial Day weekend???? ???

Looks like I need to find a party. :0

No I'm not kidding. I don't really pay attention to that stuff. :) But...I just asked the wife when it was and she has informed me that spring cleaning is that weekend ??? . Still doesn't tell me when it is. :)

Mohonk Mountain House, in the Catskills. It is a great place to sit back on the porch, and smoke a nice aged cigar. :)

That is the weekend that my son graduates from high school, so we will be staying home and entertaining relatives. The smoking light will be on the entire weekend on the back deck. Time for some cigars I've been saving for the occassion.

That ought to PO some of the relatives! :D :cool: :thumbs:

Congrats to the new grad Shadow! I hope the occasion if full of good memories for the entire family!!!

Looks like my memorial day may be spent preping the house to be sold and/or preparing to move. I am considering an offer for a new job which wil require us to move really quickly. We will see what happens and for anyone concerned I will keep you all posted!

The 4 B's...that's what I'm talkin bout. :D If ya can add the 5th B(oat) then you can enjoy the R's (Rest, Relaxation, Retirement).LMAO. :thumbs: