• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Memorial Day Weekend

Scott Bushey

This is the present itinerary:
Friday evening; Herf @ La Luna in Little Havana, Miami.
Saturday, we drive to the Tampa area, specifically Anna Maria Island, for sun, fun and card playing. Somewhere between Saturday and Tuesday I will shoot over to Tampa, Ybor City.

Anyone have any suggestions for the Tampa area?

Landrey's on the Bay for lunch.........The J.C. Newman Museum and Factory....
Then a couple of shots and a couple of cigars at the shop that is in the old Fuente building.

This is how I work it every time I get back home.

Well was planning on spending weekend at my campsight just smokin a few and letting the world go by.................... but neighbor grabbed me in hallway at 6am this morning, seems as tho her daughter getting married this friday night to her fianc'e. He is fresh outta boot and already being deployed to Iraq shortly after their Justice of the Peace ceremony in moms living room.
So I figure I will offer them the use of the campsight for their last weekend together for awhile ........

You just had that video camera put in too, now what are you going to do with it :p

Well, we did visit Ybor today. Most all of the factory settings were closed for the day. Bummer!
We did find Columbia Restaurant; 17 and 22 St. I found a few items. A couple Don Lino's, a few Leon Jimenes and a few Gonzalez y Martinez.

Stopped by the Green Iguana and had a Cuban sandwich with a Corona!