• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Memorial Day

DemonR6

BBQn, Smokin & Ridin
It is beautiful here and we will be firing up the barbecue in a couple hours. I will also be firing up an AF Hemingway along with several Blue Moons. Expecting about 10 guests. First time BBQn at my new place. What are everyone elses plans for this wonderful day?

I guess we celebrated Memorial Day yesterday.

Golf in the morning (I played my usual game, I sucked arse :) but I didn't lose any balls (net, I lost three, found three).

After a wonderful lunch of pork roast and all the trimmings, my father, his cousin, and I went fishing at what used to be my grandfathers pond. Fishing was slow, the only bites I got were the damn flies. The wind was howling at 35mph with gusts to 45. Smoked a Padron 4000 while fishing. While it may seem like I am disappointed, I am not. Fishing is a Zen thing, even if you don't do well, well, you went fishing. To me just that act is a healing, relaxing, comforting experience, kinda like sex :sign:

After we decided that fishing was a lost cause we retired to Dad's house for a Siglo V and a spot of Glenfiddish Solara Reserve. Wonderful combination!

A supper of cold cuts and salad brought the day to a close as I had to travel back home.

On a scale of 1 to 10, an 11.

Nothing special here... crappy weather, and the girlfriend is at work! Hopefully it clears up so I can get the lawn mowed and fire up the BBQ this afternoon!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
David

EDIT: spelling, again!

Nothing out of the ordinary here, just polished an 8-5-8 though for the conclusion.

Yep....Yep....Yep....Yep....Yep....Yep....Yep....Yep....Yep....

Same S**t........different day.

Went and placed some flowers and an American flag at the American War Memorial here in Grafenwöhr after work.