• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merry Christmas to me!

Zach

Addicted to race cars
After a few trips to the local B&Ms, here's what i ended up with. Nice little stocking stuffer for myself come Dec. 25th. :thumbs:

img4248hn3.jpg

img4249pn7.jpg

img4250mu8.jpg

Total damage was two 46s, two 77s, two 48s, one 49, four signatures, and two WOAMs. My bank account hates me but at least they averaged out to right at MSRP after tax.

After a few trips to the local B&Ms, here's what i ended up with. Nice little stocking stuffer for myself come Dec. 25th. :thumbs:

Total damage was two 46s, two 77s, two 48s, one 49, four signatures, and two WOAMs. My bank account hates me but at least they averaged out to right at MSRP after tax.

Nice matchbook...I didn't realize that JR's stocked maddies :laugh:

Nice matchbook...I didn't realize that JR's stocked maddies :laugh:

Believe it or not, the B&M JR Cigar here had every vitola of Anjeo but the 55. Ran out of the maddies before i got there though.