• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merry Christmas to Me

rknicker

]V[ember
Thru the peoples and knowledge of CP, I have managed to add ( and in some cases smoke ) the following to my humi in the past month.

Anejo #55(I think it was the 55's)
Gurkha Centurian Double X - Going to give them a couple weeks to chill.
Monte#2 - I don't know if I have the patience neccessary
PSD4
Robaina - Wow. So under-rated. GREAT smokes.
VSG pyramid

My own work:

Avo Signature Double Corona - All gone, they didn't last me a week
BBF - I can only say gllllllllllllllllllllllllrrrrrrr. Yum.
CAO eXtreme Toro - rest them, they will be GREAT smokes
Chateu Fuente - amazing cheap little smoke
Oliva O Bold Ovation - I can't tell you how under-rated Oliva O's are. You should try at one. At least one. Nevermind, they're awful. Send any extras to me. AIP.

I'm not posting to brag, just to thank those that helped this process, and to tell people, "Hey, this place is GREAT for helping you find smokes you will really enjoy."

Thank you CP!

You got that right Ryan!!

I would smoke an occasional Havana over the years but ever since coming on board here at CigarPass, my knowledge of cigars has increased 100 fold AND I've gotten my hands on all kinds of great cigars I never heard of before August of this year.

Like the Oliva "O" Bold Ovation. I never would have know about Oliva Bolds if Benjie hadn't of put one in nicko99's pass. I looked at it and said to myself "That looks like a NICE cigar!" and I've been in love with them ever since. I've also smoked the high end Fuentes and losts of Havanas for the first time ever thanks to generous people here at CPass.

We've got a great group here and it's a lot of fun to be part of it! :)