• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Merry Christmas to Me!

rdj735

After 4-1/2 years of marriage, and a year of very intense work on my part.....
blush.gif
, I'm happy to say that the wife is expecting! And, thanks to a great Secret Santa, I have some very special cigars to celebrate with! I've been around here for a while now, and drop in a few times each day, but I'm sorry to say that I haven't met a single one of you in person. That being said, thanks to each of you for making this place so friendly and welcoming that I would want to share this with you all! So, anyway.... when you pour your next drink, take a sip for me! Well, actually... take one for my wife - I've cut her off!

Bobby

P.S. Is it odd that, only hours after finding out, I was considering what box of cigars I should purchase to commemorate his/her birth?
biggrin.gif

Congratulations, that is great news. Heck no that is not odd on considering which box to buy. I wish I smoked when my kids were born and wold of bought a box of some nice CC and smoked one a year until they were 18 :D

I didn't smoke when my sons were born but have bought an aged box for the oldest. I'm still going to get an 06 something. Congrats on the upcoming baby and hope everything goes smoothly.

After 4-1/2 years of marriage, and a year of very intense work on my part.....
blush.gif
, I'm happy to say that the wife is expecting! And, thanks to a great Secret Santa, I have some very special cigars to celebrate with! I've been around here for a while now, and drop in a few times each day, but I'm sorry to say that I haven't met a single one of you in person. That being said, thanks to each of you for making this place so friendly and welcoming that I would want to share this with you all! So, anyway.... when you pour your next drink, take a sip for me! Well, actually... take one for my wife - I've cut her off!

Bobby

P.S. Is it odd that, only hours after finding out, I was considering what box of cigars I should purchase to commemorate his/her birth?
biggrin.gif
Congratulations! Santa knows about _all_ gifts on Christmas! I'm just hoping you like dark .. beers. :thumbs:

Congrats... Time will fly by and you'll be on your way to the hospital before you know it!

Thanks, folks! And, sorry for the slight mushiness in the first post - I tend to get a bit sentimental after drink #4. But, after eight or so, I'm the toughest guy you'll meet!
laugh.gif

Bobby

Congrats... Time will fly by and you'll be on your way to the hospital before you know it!

Hmm... well, it did! I was always a two-time-per-day forum checker, but that changed when Momma's hormones got cranked up! Took on some major remodeling projects at the house, got rid of everything we didn't use regularly, and started making way for (way too much) baby stuff. I guess our girl was excited, too, because she came a month early! Madelyn was born on July 28th at 2:41PM! After a brief stint at home, she decided she wanted to go back for a 3-day tanning session (jaundice treatment)... I'll be referring to it as "the week my hair started giving up." Hopefully some will stick with me, so they can bail when she starts driving!

Bobby

P.S. On a side note: please, please, no gifts - congrats only! I know a lot of you are well-meaning, but I don't really participate enough to deserve that kind of treatment. I just can't help but tell everyone I know about her, though! So, if you'd like to celebrate with/for me, pour your favorite beer and light a great cigar - just don't blow it in her face!

Good to hear that life is going great for you, and that the little one is keeping you both happy and busy! :thumbs:

Congrats Bobby! Enjoy her wrapping you around her little fingers. Spend all the time with her you can.

I will smoke a good one to celebrate.

Ken

Bobby. Congratulations.
You are right on the driving thing. Went through it with three of my own.
They do grow WAY too fast. Enjoy!

Congrats!!! Your life is about to get so much better!! My little girl just turned one on July 20th and I can't believe how much I love her!! :love: