• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Met Nish Patel tonight

smitty0255

I went to a Rocky Patel event tonight and his brother Nish was there. What a nice guy. Eddie Ortega was also there, and was just as nice. They are raffling off a trip to Honduras to tour the RP operation. Hopefully I will win that.

Niche & Rocky are great guys!!
Went on the trip they are raffling, its a great trip if you get to go.
FYI if you get to go:
Be ready to drink copious amounts of rum
Be ready to smoke even more cigars
And make sure to tell Jesus that you only smoke right handed cigars.

Seriously me and a couple of others here have made this journey. Its truly a fun and informative trip for anyone who is fortunate enough to take it.

Here are some pics of my trip..Link

i know of these tours, i was recently in Honduras and was invited to come to the house rocky uses to harbour visitors, nice party, band, drinks, cigars and ..... hembras :p

Long storshort, was a nice evening Rocky wasn't there, but i had a good time with Nimish & the Plasencia's

What i didn't asked Nimish was how they do this, do they pay for all the expenses incl Flight, or just the accomodation and food & drinks.

just curious,

regards Mauricio :p

If you win the trip, everything is paid for. If you take the tour after setting it up with them, you just pay for the flight.

I can say this. This trip was a great experience. I will be going down for my 2nd round. I won the trip and there was some miscommunication. I bought my ticket after talking with the folks at IT in Florida. No one really knew and it turns out I didnt need to buy the ticket. Oh well...I get to take the tour twice. Oh what will I do other than try to bet my old record of cigars smoked. 40 of them. :laugh:

Nish is awesome! If you don't win the trip buy a ticket and go! They will take care of everything when you get down there. You will learn more than you ever wanted to know about cigars. I out smoked you Mr Peat!

Smokyballs said:
I out smoked you Mr Peat!

Yes you did. I just smoked my 1990 Vintage toro he from the box he pulled out this morning. It was a nice stick with nearly 4 months of aging on it.