• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Met some Great Botls yesterday

beatnik

Reaction score
And it kicked some arse.
As I walked in I was greeted with a handshake and an Anejo from which was my first then another BOTL came in and gifted me a HDM CC.

Maybe they will post here and tell you themselves. In all they blew me away and helped me realize how long the slope really is. I though I was pretty far down but these guys are in deep compared to me! I have found my new home online as I have never met nicer BOTLs willing to hang out with a tard like me. :D

When you say Great BOTL's, you don't mean Jonathan (souldog24ca) and that crew do you? I hope not because the last thing we need is another one of THEM. :laugh:

Just kidding man. All the guys from here that I have had a chance to herf with have all turned out to be great guys. This is a great community and a lot of fun to be apart of. You've found a great place.

When you say Great BOTL's, you don't mean Jonathan (souldog24ca) and that crew do you? I hope not because the last thing we need is another one of THEM. :laugh:

Just kidding man. All the guys from here that I have had a chance to herf with have all turned out to be great guys. This is a great community and a lot of fun to be apart of. You've found a great place.

LOL, that would be them

And it kicked some arse.
As I walked in I was greeted with a handshake and an Anejo from which was my first then another BOTL came in and gifted me a HDM CC.

Maybe they will post here and tell you themselves. In all they blew me away and helped me realize how long the slope really is. I though I was pretty far down but these guys are in deep compared to me! I have found my new home online as I have never met nicer BOTLs willing to hang out with a tard like me. :D

Yeah...that'd be maself and Beyond the Band...

Enjoy that Anejo brother...

And yes Paul, he still has his damn wallet! :sign: