• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Met the Joint Chief of Staff

Get in, Strap in, STFU and Don't Touch Nothin!
Well being in Afghanistan around the holidays has its perks. What you spend on Christmas gifts and decorations is a hell of a lot less. You're not dealing with "mouth breathers" and teenage punks who think they are the toughest people in the world at the malls. And the USO will put on really cool shows! I got to meet Admiral Mike Mullen, if you don't know he is the Joint Chief of Staff, along with Lance Armstrong, Robin Williams, Kix Brooks, Louis Black and Kathleen Maddigan. Everyone of them is funny as hell. They put on a great show, got pictures done and all seemed truly greatful to be here putting on a show for us. I also got a picture with Admiral Mullen and he gave me a Joint Chief of Staff coin. Just thought I'd share. Merry Christmas! If I figure out how to add pictures I will add a few from the show. Figured it out!

CIMG0594.jpg

Merry Christmas to you......Hurry home ;) Thanks for what you do!!!!!

Nice picture. Thanks for your service and be safe!

That's really cool. I'm glad to hear they're trying to take care of you guys over there. I sincerely thank you for your service and hope you come home safe and sound soon.

Really cool. I'd like to see a pic of the coin sometime too.

ADM Mullin and co were here in Iraq a couple days ago. I got to see Lance Armstrong when they were touring the facilities. F'n awesome.

Great photo. Thank you for your service bro. Be safe and come home soon. Merry Christmas

AVB--I'll get a pic of the coin front and back for ya. It's simple which I appreciate with all the crazy looking coins out there now-a-days. Thanks everyone for the support.

-Kid Montana--They were talking about coming through a couple places in Iraq. Small world huh?

Great photo! Thanks for all of the work that you do to keep us safe....Hope you come home soon and safe.

Would love to see a pic of the coin also.

Pictures of the coin front and back.
joint2.jpg

joint.jpg

Sweet! Something to hold onto for sure :thumbs:

That coin is awesome! Sounds like they put on a good show for you folks. Stay safe!