• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Miami visit

Capt Redbeard

Son of a son of a sailor
It's spring break time and I'm heading down to the Keys this weekend to have some rest and relaxation. Got lots of fishing and I'm going to be spearfishing for the first time with one of my friends. On the way down I'm going to stay with some family in Miami. I was thinking of making a visit to The El Rey de Los Habanos factory, does anyone know if it is open for visit or what the deal is with anything like that? And if any of the southern BOTLs out there know of any shops to stop in while I'm in Miami. Or maybe I can find someone whos brothers cousins girlfriends uncles daughter works in a factory in cuba and get a nice deal on some glasstop cohibas...

there are quite a few as you know- what part of miami are you heading to? There was one shop in Mia that I enjoyed, the guys were really nice and they welcomed me in rather warmly! They had a kick ass selection too! I think it was called Sabor Havana. I am more of a Ft. Laudy girl so, I will ask Emo who lived on SoBE,he should know some delightful crevices!

there are quite a few as you know- what part of miami are you heading to? There was one shop in Mia that I enjoyed, the guys were really nice and they welcomed me in rather warmly! They had a kick ass selection too! I think it was called Sabor Havana. I am more of a Ft. Laudy girl so, I will ask Emo who lived on SoBE,he should know some delightful crevices!

I believe this is gmaranda. Gabriel is a great guy. I would bet he has a decent shop.

Here is the link to Sabor Havana... his shop I believe.

http://saborhavanacigars.com/ Hope this helps

Brandon