• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Micalleff Migdalia

Migdalia Petite Corona
A 4x46 little stick of pleasure. Used a 38 caliber punch and tested the draw, tight but draws great. Prelight taste is sweet, a hint of floral and roasted coffee. Toasted the foot and the aroma was damp earth. First draw upon lighting has a woodsy smooth smoke and a slight taste of creamed coffee. First half was flawless with a razor sharp burn. Smoke volume is surprising for it's ring size. At 20 minutes, halfway point was picking up flavors of toasted walnut and oak. Still smooth and silky feel on the palette. At 3/4 the wood picked up and walnut gave way to a sweet earthy note. This little stick is a nubber for sure. Toward the nub the coffee notes came back strong and slightly sweet. Almost detected a steak hint, but it was gone on the next draw. Took it to the nub, about 42 minutes. This was the 2nd one of these I have smoked and it will not be my last. On a 100 point scale this one rates a 97 for me.