• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Michigan Bruddahs! Land of Lincoln Herf

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
I know there are a few of you over there on the filthy eastside of the state. :p If anyone else plans on going....LMK. Might as well carpool on down to Springfield.

Well Jeff, I'm not from Wolverine land but I was planning on flying into Chicago on Wed. or Thursday and driving down to Springfield from there.
I'm not 100% sure I'm going but I'm going to try like heck to get there this year, it will be a GREAT event

Let me know bro. I don't plan on being in Springfield until Friday, but would consider kickin it in Chitown for a day or two before hand.

Too all the Michigan Bruddahs lacking to respond. For the simple drive down to Springfiled it would be considered a sin not to go to this herf. It'll be the best smoking experience you'll ever have. Make plans, put it on your calender, and GO DAMMNIT!!! :p

I'll be there in spirit, but since I'll be back in Japan... I can't be there in person. John, Matt - y'all need to go and make sure you let me know all about it.

Beast - you up for maybe getting together on sat or sun (21/22 Aug). I'll try and get Matt and John too and we can do another MI herf before I go back overseas. Might be a good chance for you to get them energized on the LoL too.

Aug 21&22 I have golf tournaments both days. :D So unfortunanetly I couldn't catch up with you guys to herf. :(

EVENT is Oct 7-9? Also, I have lost the link to the actual LOLH site.