• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Military Cigar Smokers

SS 316

Don de Cosa Nostra
I'm just curious to see how many other military cigar guys there are here. I'm currently a Recruiting Station Commander in Orem, UT. I was a UH-60 Blackhawk crewchief for 15 years before becoming a Career Recuiter. I've been in almost 20 years total now. I was in Iraq myself back in 2003. If any of you are currently deployed, my hats off to you. If you need anything from back here in the rear...please don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe!

Steve

Just had a small BBQ with a bunch of guys I work with last night and they smoked a cigar or two each! I'm at Camp Liberty Iraq

Retired Army SFC / E-7 currently working at West Point (United States Military Academy) and there are a bunch of us here that smoke primo sticks daily...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

I smoked my entire career and still do.

I'm an Air Force Master Sergeant (E7) stationed at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, currently deployed to Camp Eggers in Kabul Afghanistan, but presently find myself at the Gardez regional training center. Last night I enjoyed a Padron 7000 in the company of some members of the police mentor teams. I love my job here. It exposes me to the finest people!!

Cheers,

Tony