• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Milwaukee, Wi Ppl step in

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
I will be in town this friday for the White Sox at Brewers game.

I was wondering if cigar smoking is allowed at bars, Also need to know some good bars (preferably places that carry good WI microbrews) that I can smoke a cigar and enjoy good beverages

I will be staying at the Ramada Inn City Center so anything in that are would be appreciated.

Also If anyone wants to meet up for a smoke and a drink let me know.

We should be arriving into Milwaukee at 11Am for the 1st Miller Plant tour than head to the hotel to check in and hit the bars. Than head to the 7 o'clock game.

-Alex

Eat at Sobelman's.

Elkfart07001a.jpg

Drink rum drinks at Bryant's until you get kicked out for being too boisterous.

End your night at The Safe House.

I don't know the geography too well so each of these might not be that easy to accomplish on top of catching the ballgame. I don't know if anything has changed since I was in Milwaukee two years ago, but I'm pretty sure you can smoke just about everywhere.

Eat at Sobelman's.

Elkfart07001a.jpg

Drink rum drinks at Bryant's until you get kicked out for being too boisterous.

End your night at The Safe House.

I don't know the geography too well so each of these might not be that easy to accomplish on top of catching the ballgame. I don't know if anything has changed since I was in Milwaukee two years ago, but I'm pretty sure you can smoke just about everywhere.
OMG I WANT ONE!

Check out Lakefront Brewery if you can. click! There are plenty of microbreweries in the area, and you can't go wrong. Sobelman's is definitely good eats.

Yes smoking is still allowed in most bars, I think there is an alright lounge or two in the area. The Havana Lounge & Cigar is at 9505 W Greenfield Ave . but reviews are mixed.

Enjoy your time there... I'll be here in La Crosse :D

You need to link up with Satchmo while you're there. He took me to a great brewery on the river. Very nice place... we smoked on the patio. :thumbs:

I was there in April for our company's sales meetings and was allowed to smoke a couple of cigars on a bar, it was a real treat and probably will be a nostalgic memory at some point. We stayed in Waukesha and went to a Brewer's game one night. There is a smoking section at the stadium on the upper level behind the first base line if memory serves me correctly. I smoked a cigar up there with a couple of guys, we couldn't watch the game live but we could see in on TV. Hope you enjoy yourself.

That, to me, looks to be the best burger ever created by the hands of man.

I don't think God himself could have created such a masterpiece...

:drool: