• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Milwaukee, WI

JetDr

D.I.L.F.
I'll be staying by the airport in Milwaukee with a rental car, so I'd appreciate any suggestions for a nice B&M to enjoy a few sticks.

TIA for your assistance...

Gary

When are you coming to town? I'm not that familiar with Milwaukee, but I've heard ads for a couple. I can't remember their names off the top of my head.

As of right now, I'll be there the 16th through the 23rd of October. I may stay there the next week, as I'm working on that with the management this morning. And I'll likely be back the week of Thanksgiving.

The only one that I have been to up there is Little Havana Cigar Shop 9505 Greenfield Avenue • West Allis, WI. It is about a 20 minute drive from the airport. It is a small little place with a bar and an Ok humi.

There's also one called Famous Smokes. I've never been there but some of the online reviews I've read say good things.

If you want to herf at all, hit me up. I'm only about 45 minutes from Milwaukee. I'm always up for meeting BOTL/SOTL's!

Let me know about Sunday I might be able to make it for a couple hours in the early afternoon.

Hey,Gary. Sorry I missed this thread. I usually will head to Jack's Tobacco on the west side of town. There is also Prime Cigar in Brookefield,and Metro on the northwest side. They have decent selections, nothing fancy or HTF. Prime is probably the newest and most posh plus it has a full service bar.

The closest for you would be Uhle's Pipe and Tobacco downtown. I've never been, but it is one of the oldest tobacconist in town..... You could pick up a few cigars and you will be right by some nice downtown watering holes. There are plenty of places to smoke outside by the river if the good Lord turns the temperature up.

I'd love to get out of the house for a night if you are looking for someone to drink a beer and talk stupid with (pending spousal approval :O).

Uhle's Tobacco is a nice place if you are near downtown (114 W Wisconsin ave). It's pretty upscale and classy from what I hear. If you are looking for something a bit more laid back I would suggest Lake County Cigars in Delafield (2566 Sun Valley Dr.). Pretty close to the interstate.

My suggestion, Sausage and Cheeseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Ohh and some beer?

I appreciate all of the suggestions. Unfortunately I won't have much opportunity for drinks with anyone. I work 14 hour days the entire time I am there. It's gonna be a long couple months! They have added November 7th to November 30th to my schedule. That's right, 23 days straight with 14 hours a day. All the more money for cigars right?