• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Mine's bigger than yours is!

moki

el Presidente
I told ya...

polly_chief3.jpg

polly_chief4.jpg

polly_chief5.jpg

...and yes, a review will be coming as soon as I have an ENTIRE DAY to smoke this thing.

Whats funny is one of my local shops sells these cigars (they are huge btw), but where in the world would you store it? You'd have to buy it the day you intend to smoke it... which I couldnt imagine anyway :)

Toaster said:
Whats funny is one of my local shops sells these cigars (they are huge btw), but where in the world would you store it? You'd have to buy it the day you intend to smoke it... which I couldnt imagine anyway :)
Either store it in a walk-in humidor, or stuff it in a garbage back with a credo unit and tie it off. :)

moki said:
stuff it in a garbage back with a credo unit and tie it off. :)
If you’re serious about that, (and I don’t see why not, it will probably work for a while), make sure you turn the bag inside out. A lot of them have disinfectants and other scented chemicals coating the inside.

(That’s a tip I learned back when I started using garbage bags to store my de-scented hunting clothes. :D )

THAT looks like my kind of Cigar.

I might even :kill: for one of those.

Have gun.....Will travel ;)

I can get one at my favorite smoke shop as well, but they, just like Famous, expect some type of Currency, Coinage, Legal Tender etc....

Actually, if memory serves me, the local shop sells em for like $18, not too bad actually. :sneaky:

I think I have one of these buried in the back of the cabinet. Great conversation pieces. That review is pretty funny. I have witnessed Wayne (the reviewer) smoking a these on at least two occasions. I used to have some pictures, but can't seem to find them now. :)

Holy Phallic Symbol Bat Man, that is almost Obscene :p

Not that there is anything wrong with that ;) :p

I didn't think anyone had one of these! This is what I was going to put in TonyBones' "What the Hell is that Thing" pass. Cool looking stick though! :D

Captain B said:
I didn't think anyone had one of these! This is what I was going to put in TonyBones' "What the Hell is that Thing" pass. Cool looking stick though! :D
Do it! Do it! :D

moki said:
Captain B said:
Do it! Do it! :D
Oh crap. This will be two of em'. They're only a little shorter than my one yr. old :)

Tony Bones said:
Oh crap. This will be two of em'. They're only a little shorter than my one yr. old :)
Is that your name for it? I've heard "Johnson", etc. before, but never "my one year old" -- Anyway, sheesh, don't flatter yourself. It ain't 18" even in a fun house mirror.

Didn't you get the coffin that comes with it? I've actually seen one being smoked and it smells alot like a Puros Indios Presidente, which I happen to like. Yes, I've got a chief too sitting right at the front of the humi so it can't be missed. Old Humi pic

I... I... I have to have this. Hope they don't take too long to ship. :love:

I'm not sure if Wayne (the guy who wrote the review moki posted the link to) is still selling these or not. But, you may want to check out his site and drop him a note to ask. He usually can beat most peoples prices.

Silver State Cigars